my runaway princess c. yena

> warning : curses and violence
> fluff??
> i stole this title from changbin ff🤡
> fantasy romance??
> Plot: you're a princess and you found yena in ✨another world✨ while you're running away from your castle.
> requested by forever_wizone

- 🥀 -

- y/n pov -

"princess y/n~ wake up~ it's already morning~'' i heard miss rose said softly while tapping me.

i groan and pull the blanket to cover myself. "five more minutes...'' i said lazily.

"no, you can't. your mother and father have something to say to you'' she said.

''is that important?" i rub my eyes.

"yes, princess y/n'' she said as i lazily get off my big bed. huhu i want to sleep more~

"your father says you have to be at the dinner table at 8 am'' she said.

"what time is it now?" i ask her.

"7 am, princess y/n" she answered.

i palm myself. "ah i have one hour to get ready..." i groaned.

"i'll excuse myself'' miss rose bowed and walked out of my room. i began to get ready by doing my morning routine.

- timeskip -

i made my way to our dinner table and greet my parents who were talking. they stopped when they saw me and gave me the soft smile they always do.

"good morning, mother. good morning, father'' i bowed at them as i sit on a chair in front of them.

"good morning, my princess'' they greet back.

''what do you want to say to me? miss rose said it's important'' i tilted my head. i never see them look this happy.

they shared a glance at each other and look at me back. "it's about marriage'' father says as i widen my eyes.

"w-what? i-im not ready!'' i complain. "indeed, i'm still innocent and i don't know anything about marriage!" i added so they could feel pity towards me and cancel the marriage.

I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED!

"stop being a kid, sweetie. you're twenty-one years old" mother said as i pucker my lips. "you're an adult"

"your mother is right. you should get married'' a sheepish smile plastered on my father's face. "we don't want our princess to stay single and a virgin. find a man that would protect you and treat you like a queen"

"we already find one. he's handsome and tall. i'm sure he's your type" mother held my hand softly.

no.

"you should be ready. we're going to meet him face to face" she added.

"i already told you, i'm not ready yet..." i said in a low tone.

but if it was a princess i'm ready *smirked*

"i don't care. you should get married even if you don't want to'' he said. "and you're going to marry prince eunwoo from blue flame kingdom" he added.

PRINCE EUNWOO?? HELL NAH WE'RE RIVALS IN ACADEMICS WHEN WE ARE IN SCHOOL??!?!??

HE'S A JERK!

"what?!'' i slammed the table. "i don't want to get married to him! he's a jerk!"

"yah moon y/n! watch your mouth and sit down!'' mother yelled at me as i glared at her and was about to fire back but my father told us to calm down.