love to hate k. eunbi

> warning : curses.
> fluff.
> plot: eunbi has lost interest in you. that's why she kept ignoring you and behaving coldly toward you.
> requested by aijeuwon_z

- 🥀 -

- y/n pov -

"hey unnie, can i use your hoodie?'' i asked her while leaning on her shoulder.

"i already give you three of my all hoodies. wear one of them'' she said without looking at me. she was busy watching the television.

"i want another hoodie~'' i pouted as she groaned. she push me and walk to our shared room. is she on her red days?

5 minutes later she come back with her dark blue hoodie and throw it in my face.

''are you on period?" i ask her but she rolled her eyes and sits on the sofa. i guess she is.

i pouted and wear her hoodie. an idea pops into my mind. she usually would become overprotective when i want to go out.

"i'm going out" i stood up.

"i don't care" she muttered as i sighed, i made my way outside of our apartment and walk outside.

it's not just today she is being like that, i swear to god - when i ask her if is she on her period, all i got is getting cursed. she would ignore me too.

it's almost two months since she acted like that. perhaps, i'm so fucking clingy and childish till she got bored and lost interest in me.

i enter the famous restaurant which it's my cousin's restaurant. as soon as she saw me, she happily hugs me and lead me to sit down.

"what do you want to eat? '' she asks.

"chocolate cake and chocolate milk'' i said as she giggled and nod her heart.

''chocolate milk as always'' a giggle left her lips before walking away while i watch her figure fade.

i was staring outside - i saw a family. a happy family. it makes me miss my parents, who were resting in peace. i should've visited their graves this week. it's been a while i didn't visit their graves.

and two-person caught my attention. i saw a sweet couple who were on their way to enter my cousin's restaurant. they enter the restaurant and sit beside my table.

why the hell are they sitting beside my table?

it's making me miss her.

"here is your order!" she put a slice of chocolate cake and chocolate milk on my table as she pinches my cheek. "enjoy!" i nod my head as she walks beside my table to take an order.

i calmly eat my chocolate cake while spacing out, suddenly i felt someone tap my shoulder as i come back to reality and look at the person; it was my cousin's husband.

"yea?" i tilted my head to my cousin's husband.

"can i sit here?" he asks politely as i nodded.

it was awkward to look at each other, me and he isn't that close. i've made my choice. i continue to eat my chocolate cake waiting for him to speak.

it's too quiet. let me just talk instead.

"how's your relationship with hae unnie?" i asked him.

"good. she's lovely as always" he said with a smile on his face. "i'll never stop loving her"

''how's your relationship with eunbi noona?" he asks me.

"good... i guess'' i take a sip of my chocolate milk. i put away my chocolate milk and show him a fake smile.

"what's wrong?'' he asked.

"nothing'' i continue to eat my cake.

''if you're not gonna tell me i will not hesitate to steal your chocolate milk'' he was about to take my chocolate milk as i slap his hand.

geez, he can be annoying sometimes.

"okay, aish'' i rolled my eyes. "eunbi unnie"

"she's ignored me again today'' i sigh.

"why?"

"i don't know. it's been two months since she acted like this. is she... " i take a deep breath and look at him. "lose interest in me?"

just about he wants to answer me, i heard a notification from my friend.

my bitch😜

BITCH
I SAW YOUR GIRLFRIEND WITH ANOTHER GIRL

tf

I'M SERIOUS
*send pic*
NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME?

what...

want me to kill her?

no no don't

alright. you better tell her before i kill her for real

-

i turn off my phone and tear up.

"y/n? why are you crying?'' he asked calmly as he takes a tissue and give them to me.

i quickly wipe my tears. "i need to go now. here"' i hand him my money and walk away from him.

- timeskip -

"i'm home'' i shut the door.

i saw eunbi unnie was watching the television.

"unnie, we need to talk'' i turn off the television as she stood up and crossed her arm.

"what is it?" she raised her right eyebrow.

"why do you accept me as your girlfriend in the first place?"

"huh?" she sounds confused.

i walk closer to her and slap her across the face. "you cheated on me, don't you?"

she took a deep breath before lifting her head to look at me. "yes"

"why? w-why did you cheat on me? you don't love me anymore?" i hit her shoulder multiple times and she catches my wrist.

"exactly, i don't love you anymore'' she push me and pinned me to the wall as i arch my back. she's tough. "i lose interest in you, idiot. why are you so dense?''

"now get out of my apartment" she crossed her arm.

"am i that boring? '' i questioned while tearing up. "it's just a waste of time..." i mumbled as i packed all my kinds of stuff.

after i was done packing stuff i glanced at our ring. "i'm not gonna wear it anymore" i took off the ring and put it on the table. "i just want to say to you something before i go'' i hold the doorknob and peek at her face again; she really got no interest me anymore. the expression on her face looks like she really means it.

"don't you ever find me when you need me" i leave her without feeling any regret.

> do you gays want part two? <