every winter k. hyewon

> warning : slight curses.
> fluff to angst ?
> plot; you only turn into a human when it comes to the winter season.

- 🥀 -

- hyewon pov -

"ah finally! winter is coming!'' i smiled while looking outside. snow began to cover the streets and roofs of houses, the voices of children could be heard in their houses, the lights lit up the street, and around my neighborhood looked cheerful - everyone is busy preparing for christmas. sure everyone is excited. so as me right now.

"i can't wait to meet her again!" i smile ear to ear. i decided to sleep early so i won't be late to meet her tomorrow. i close my eyes and drift to sleep.

- timeskip • next day -

i wake up and stretch my body. i wash my face and a smile crept on my face when my mind immediately thought of her. i began to wear clothes, a coat, socks, a beanie, and gloves - i walked inside the thick forest to find her at the place where we always meet.

as i arrived at the place, i called her name. "y/n~ where are you~'' i looked around while i rub my body to stay warm.

''i'm here'' she appears behind me. i turn around and saw her standing while smiling at me; she still look the same. nothing changed.

"y/n!'' i engulfed her with a hug. i heard her laugh while snuggling into me. i couldn't stop smiling. i'm so happy i got to see her.

"unnie, i bet you miss me right?'' she whispers.

"absolutely," i said while cupping her face - i love to admire her beautiful features. her eyes, her nose, her lips, and everything were perfect. her cheeks look so chubby which made her look cute even more. "you're not cold? i mean, you only wore a thick hoodie and pants...''

those are mine hehe.

"unnie, i'm a polar bear!" she laughs. what a dumbass, how can i even forget about it?

- timeskip -

"unnie'' she calls me as i look at her with my eyebrows furrowed. "you look so happy today'' she said as i give her a soft smile.

"yes, i did. why did you ask?" i tilt my head and scoot myself closer to her.

"i just want to know what you feel when winter is gone'' she said.

my smile dropped. "of course, i would feel sad" i look at her. "i would never be happy like this... without you'' i hold her hand. "you're my happiness, y/n. thank you for coming into my life'' i kiss her cheek.

''welcome unnie'' she giggles. ''thank you for being with me that day'' she kisses my cheek back.

- flashback -

i was walking in the forest when i heard something howling inside. i'm usually a scaredy cat. i don't know why i have the courage to get inside to see what was it.

then, i saw a winter bear howling in front of me so i go check her out. turns out she was bleeding. aww, poor her.

"who did this to you? so cruel...'' i pout and lift her. "i will treat you" i smile at her.

i buy some bandages to treat her wound. i giggle when she was snoring while sleeping. so cute. i smiled while caressing her fur.

i yawned and decided to sleep next to her.

- timeskip -

i gasped in my sleep when i heard a pot from my kitchen falling. wait-