Chapter 23

"Listen up everybody!" Daniel called to his students at the Miyagi-Do dojo the next morning.

All of the students had witnessed what had happened the day before, so they all gathered around slightly hesitantly.

"I need to apologise to all of you." Daniel stated. "What I did yesterday was horrifying. I've thought about it a lot in the past 24 hours. I betrayed everything Mr. Miyagi and Miyagi-Do stands for. I let my anger and temper get the better of me. I spoke with my fists, rather than my words. I beat up a kid, for crying out loud! I know that Mr. Miyagi would have been ashamed of me. Because Miyagi-Do is not about beating people up. It's about forgiveness. Mr. Miyagi always said that if you're looking for revenge, you can start by digging two graves. I understand if after yesterday, some of you might want to switch to Johnny's dojo." Daniel said, glancing in Sam's direction for this part. "I'm not going to stop you. I completely understand. What I did was unforgivable. But if you stay in Miyagi-Do, I vow to teach you the right way of Karate."

"Mr. L, we're all staying." Demitri stated. "But you do have two students and a sensei who have quit, and we can't win without them."

"Yeah, we're not the ones you owe the apologies to." Sam added. Daniel nodded.

"I know, and I'm going to apologise to them later today..."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Come in!" Kreese called. Kyler walked into Kreese's office after training that day, and he faced Sensei Barnes, Sensei Kreese and Sensei Silver. Kreese smiled at him.

"Kyler. What can I do for you?" Kreese asked.

"Senseis, did you hear the news about Lawrence and Larusso last night?" Kyler asked. Kreese raised an eyebrow.

"No, what's going on?" Kreese asked.

"Apparently, they got into a massive fight. Larusso was whaling on 'Rhea and Lawrence stepped in. The two started to fight, and ended up splitting dojos permanently. Hawk and 'Rhea went with Lawrence, and Larusso officially reopened Miyagi-Do with the rest of the students."

Kreese looked at Silver and Barnes, whose eyes were wide as they were thinking the exact same thing as Kreese.

"Thank you, Kyler. Is there anything else?" Kreese asked.

"No, sensei." Kyler said, before leaving the room. When he was gone, the three senseis looked at each other, grinning.

"If Larusso was whaling on Lawrence's kid and it caused Lawrence to start a fight with him..." Barnes started.

"It means that the two split on really bad terms..." Silver continued.

"Which means Lawrence will want to get back at Larusso..." Barnes continued.

"Which means we might be able to convince him and his students to rejoin Cobra Kai." Kreese finished, before turning to Silver. "Silver, take out your cheque book. If we want Lawrence to come home, he needs to have some extra incentive..."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Dude, you put up a basketball hoop?!" Hawk exclaimed gleefully as they walked into Miguel's compound that afternoon and he ran over to the basketball hoop that was hammered to the wall. Miguel raised an eyebrow.

"Don't get so excited. It's the lid of a laundry bin with a circular hole cut in the middle." Miguel laughed. Hawk shrugged.

"Doesn't bother me." He replied. "Come on! Let's have a game!"