Chapter 26

"Everybody sit down and listen up!" Kreese barked at his Cobra Kai recruits. They all immediately sat cross-legged on the floor of the dojo, looking up at him for further instructions. The way Kreese instructed the Cobras made him feel like he was back in the Army, and was leading his platoon.

Barnes and Silver stood at the side of the room, and Kreese gestured to Barnes, who walked over to him and stood opposite him at the center of the mat.

"So far, since Sensei Lawrence left, you have all gotten way physically and mentally stronger. You have all finally gotten Johnny's 'Show Mercy' shit out of your systems. However, what I haven't focused on enough is teaching you new techniques and strikes. And for that... I don't apologise! You weren't ready yet! But now, you are. I am going to teach you the 5 strikes that are most deadly to your opponent. The first strike... the elbow to the heart!"

Robby sat and watched as Kreese demonstrated 3 extremely lethal strikes, and he thought to himself for the millionth time: What the hell was he doing here? Trying to get back at Miguel? Trying to get back at Johnny? Was that seriously worth being taught by such a terrifying man? But Robby didn't dare say anything. He knew that Cobra Kai wouldn't just let him leave peacefully - they would give him physical hell. It was fine though. The All-Valley was in two months, and if he won that, maybe Cobra Kai would let him leave in peace.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The next morning, Miyagi-Do stood at the dojo, all of them carrying backpacks and duffel bags. Daniel had surprised them all with a surprise, one-night camping trip in the forest. It was supposed to be a Miyagi-Do team bonding/training exercise for them, a desperately needed one as despite Julie's addition to the team, team morale was still pretty low without Hawk, Miguel and Johnny. The three of them had brought life and spirit to the team, and Demitri, Sam and the rest of the team couldn't fill that hole that they left behind. In addition, a massive problem within the team was Sam and Daniel's relationship. Although a combination of Amanda, Julie and time had helped heal the worst of her depression, she was still extremely upset at her father. He had meddled in her relationship multiple times, not to mention the fact that he had PUNCHED Miguel and driven them out of the group.

"All right! Let's get going! Everyone follow my car, okay?" Daniel said. There were about 8 of them, so they were driving up to the campsite by the lake in 3 cars. "Sam? Wanna ride with me?" Daniel asked, turning to his daughter hopefully. Sam looked at him and scowled.

"No, I'm gonna ride with Julie." Sam said, walking away from him. Julie shot Daniel an apologetic look, before walking with Sam over to her car. Sam and Julie had built a pretty strong bond over the past two weeks. Julie was the badass female sensei that Sam had always dreamed of training with. In addition, she seemed to be a lot more balanced and Miyagi-like than Daniel. She had been living in L.A for 5 years, and wasn't dating anyone but was extremely happy that way.

"All right." Daniel sighed. "Let's go! See you guys in 2 hours..."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Sensei, what the hell is going on?" Miguel asked as him, Johnny, Hawk and Jimmy parked in the woods. Jimmy's wife and kids were visiting his wife's mom for the weekend so Johnny and Jimmy decided to seize that opportunity and do a one night Eagle-Fang bootcamp out in the woods. Jimmy hadn't arrived yet though. He would be coming a bit later.

"We're camping." Johnny replied. Miguel looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Um... what? We don't have any supplies! What are we going to drink?"

"There's a lake about a mile away, remember." Johnny stated.

"And what are we going to eat?" Hawk asked, just as confused as Miguel.