Chapter 24

So this chapter is about Eagle-Fang, next chapter is about Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about them.

Also, for those who are saying that because Sam didn't walk away from Miyagi-Do, she's not that upset, trust me SHE IS. You guys are going to see in the next chapter that is about Miyagi-Do about Sam's relationship with her family

Also, this isn't the end of Sam x Miguel for all of their fans. Big things to come

"WAKE UP!" Johnny bellowed, causing Miguel to leap out of his bed in shock. "BIG DAY TODAY!

"Get out. I've got a thing." Miguel mumbled into his pillow.

"WHAT THING?!" Johnny yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Ears." Miguel groaned, putting his hands over his ears. Johnny rolled his eyes and dragged Miguel out of bed. Johnny was extremely excited about that day. There was a LOT to do. It was his first training session with Jimmy as his co-sensei. Jimmy had agreed because his wife was out of town, and his kids were both at friends' houses so he had the time. Jimmy had also agreed to help train them 2-3 times a week, if he had the time. Although he was a family man now, he was also one of the best Cobras in history.

After a quick shower, Miguel met Johnny at the entrance of the compound, and the two of them drove to Hawk's house to pick him up. When Hawk joined them, Johnny then drove for a good half an hour, before parking on a large field on the outskirts of town.

"Um... Sensei? What, did you drive us out here to kill us or something?" Miguel asked.

"Thought about it. But then again, it wasn't my idea to come out here." He said.

"It wasn't? Then whose was it?" Hawk asked. Suddenly, a car pulled up next to them, and a middle aged man stepped out. Johnny grinned and bro-hugged the man.

"What's up, Johnny?" The man said.

"Great to see you, Jimmy." Johnny said. "Diaz, Hawk, meet your new sensei, one of the best students Cobra Kai has ever had: Sensei Jimmy. Jimmy, this is Miguel and Hawk." He said, pointing to the two of them. Jimmy looked at Miguel and raised an eyebrow.

"You're Miguel?" He asked, confused. Miguel nodded.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're less nerdy than Johnny described." Jimmy remarked. Hawk snorted in laughter, and Miguel looked at Johnny and raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously, Sensei?" Miguel asked. Johnny shrugged.

"What? I didn't say anything untrue!" Johnny exclaimed. "Anyways, Sensei Jimmy is the one who told us to meet here, so why are we here?"

"Well, a buddy of mine in the Marine Corps told me about this place about a 5 minute walk away." Jimmy said, as they began walking. 5 minutes later, they arrived at their destination: a replica obstacle course of the ones that U.S Marines were forced to do during training.

Miguel and Hawk raised an eyebrow as they saw the obstacle course. It looked extremely difficult - after all, it was something the fittest of adults are put through.

The first obstacle was easy: it was a low log that they just had to hurdle over. However, after that, it got a lot harder. The second obstacle was a high bar, situated at 8 feet. They had to do a swinging pull up where they kicked their legs up and over the bar from the backside, flipping their body over the bar and flinging off it like a ninja. Some of the other obstacles included an incline bar where they had to pull themselves up and slide down the horizontal steel bar; a 10 foot wall jump; a 20 foot rope climb where they had to shimmy themselves up a rope; as well as many other intense obstacles.