Morning

I woke up to the sound of an air horn, and a room full of the guys, most of them recording my reaction and all of them pissing themselves in laughter. After my little morning freakout, I looked around to see who sounded the air horn in my ear in the middle of my dream where I almost met all of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer.

We're definetly getting kicked out of this hotel.

Good job, shit heads.

"You damn bastards!" I yelled to all of the guys, eventually seeing Taylor holding the air horn.

"Taylor! I'm going to kick your ass!!" I yelled, throwing my covers off.

"Not if you can't catch me!" He teased as he bolted out of the room.

I jumped out of bed and ran towards the door, running into Carter on my way.

"Move!!" I yelled as I pushed my way through the rest of the guys in my way, tripping on the carpet on my way to the room's exit.

I finally ran out of the room, and looked to my right, and sure enough, Taylor was about to open the door three doors down.

I took off as fast as I could to take Taylor down, but I failed, as he opened the door the rest of the way, ran in and left the door wide open. I walked over, and stood in the doorway.

Taylor was standing in front of the closest bed, with that stupid smirk on his face.

"So Taylor, you gonna wake me up with the-" I said and stopped when he stepped to the side, revealing Matt sitting on the bed beind him, with his face in his hands, looking up but avoiding all eye contact. He looked weak, and broken. I hate seeing anyone that way, especially him.

"Really Taylor? You think this is going to help with anything?" I asked, lowering my voice to a whisper.

"I can try," he said, than turned around to look at Matt. Once they made eye contact, Taylor walked towards me, and lightly grabbed my arm, leading me out of the room.

"Nicole, listen to me for just a minute. Carter told me that he was in there crying last night. And he kept saying things like 'I just lost the best person I could ask for.' I know it must be hard to respond to that, but Nicole, he loves you. He wants you to be okay. He is the protective type. I don't know exactly what was said and what went down last night, but you gotta forgive him. It'll tear us all apart. I know I hate picking sides, so please, just give him another chance."

"Taylor, you don't understand. He got mad over the past. I can't change that, we all know that. He just needs to relax. Tell him to calm down."

"Nicole, nothing's gonna change if you don't take action. I know it must be hard, but please, please please please, try to mend your relationship. All those years shouldn't go down in flames."

Taylor had a point. Matt and I sometimes argue over small things, but it never came to the point where one of us was torn apart.

"...Fine. But I'm letting you know now that I'm doing this for our relationship, not you." I said, earning a chuckle from Taylor.

"Okay, I'll go back to your room with the rest of the guys. Good luck," he said ant turned to walk back to my room.

I opened Matt's door all the way, and walked in while closing it behind me as I entered.

Matt looked up as I approached the bed he was sitting in.

"Hey," I greeted, and just received a nod from him.

"Can we talk? Well, if you don't want to, I'll talk and you can listen."

"Go ahead,"

"Matt, I'm sorry for-"

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. It's my fault were here right-"

"No. It's both of our faults. If I told you sooner then we wouldn't have been here. You have every reason to react the way you-"

"I'm sorry,"

"-did. Don't take all the blame, I just want you to forgive me and-"

"I'm sorry," he said starting to raise his voice.

"-I want to go back to the way we were before all this happened. I don't want to throw all those years-"

"I'm sorry, Nicole,"

"-away. It means too much to me. And I feel like you've been-"

"Nicole! I said I'm sorry!! Did you hear me the last five times?!!?" He said, voice louder than ever.

"I'm trying to solve things here and you're not helping!" I said, my volume matching his.

"Well maybe I want to get my point across to you too!! You're not the only one that can talk!!"

"Matt, I'm not going to argue with you. Were not going to go anywhere of we keep arguing over every little thing!" I said, lowering my volume just a little.

"Well if you're not going to help you can just leave," he said ponting to the door.

"Well if that's what you want, then I'd be glad to,"

I retorted, walking to the door.

I opened the door, and be for closing it, I looked back into the room. He was just standing with his arms crossed, fuming from our argument.

"Bye Matt," I said and walked out, shutting the door behind me.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§