The Invite

»Matt's POV«

I was in my front yard playing with Burnie when the mail came. Burnie and I have been playing for the past hour, and I was tired, so I got the mail and headed in. When I put the mail down and looked through it, I fond a letter addressed to me.

I opened it and first I skim read it, thinking it was junk mail. While I was skimming it, I saw a few words that stood out; Vine, many followers, and MagCon. Form the sound of it, MagCon was an event type of thing where a few popular viners get together, meet fans, and entertain.

I let the letter process in my mind for a little, then I realized why the letter was sent to me. They want me to be in Magcon.

I sprinted out my door, ran up to Nicole's mailbox, seeing it full of mail. I looked through it and found a letter pretty much identical to mine.

I ran into her house and up to her room to share our news.

»Nicole's POV«

I was sick in my room, I threw up about three times this morning, all because of stress I think.

I have been watching Matt play with Burnie for the past hour, but not in a creepy way, I always watch him. That came out creepier than I intended it to be...

The mail came, but I was too lazy to get up so I didn't. I watched Matt get his and walk back inside. Yay, nothing to do. The TV is was too far away, my phone is on the other side of the room, I guess I can try to take a nap, it won't hurt so get average sleep. I'm an internet kid, and they never sleep.

I was almost asleep when Matt burst into my room, with a letter in his hand, smiling like and idiot. But he's not just any idiot, he's my idiot...well, not officially... yet.

"Nic! Look at what we got in the mail!!" He exclaimed and threw an unopened letter at me.

I slowly grabbed the letter, slowly opened it, just to tease him and test his patience. Then Matt grabbed it, ripped it open, and yanked the letter out of the envelope.

"Matt, you shouldn't open other people's mail." I said with some sass.

I read it over, a few words standing out from the rest.

One minute after reading it, apparently my expression changed, because Matt started jumping on my bed and yelling random things.

So we are going to MagCon.

Meeting tons of our fans and supporters.

This is the best breakup gift ever.