Never?

Nicole'sPOV

After Nash left, Carter, Matt and I chatted for a bit about how we're all living our dreams. I honestly can't believe all of this is happening. We haven't even met any of our fans yet, and I already love this tour and everyone in it.

We, meaning Carter, Matt and I, eventually walked out of the room and towards Nash and Cam's room for the video. Of course, Carter and Matt being the guys they are, were vining on our less than twenty-foot trip to their room.

A few vines later, we eventually got to Nash and Cam's room. I knocked, because Carter and Matt were still fooling around. Cam answered, opening the door wide enough for me to see that we're only ones not in there.

Nash was setting up the camera diagonal from the bed, where mostly everyone was sitting.

"Alright, everyone get in frame," Nash said as he put a chair on the bed. Hayes, Shawn, Jacob, Mahogany and I decided to sit out and let the guys make a video.

*the video I'm talking about is up above, so it you haven't seen it, watch it. If you have already seen it, watch it again for me . Sorry to all the Jc lovers (including me) just pretend he isn't there, sorry. The link if you can't view it up there- http://youtu.be/npue1vENo8g *

All throughout the video, all of us that sat out were laughing our asses of. Its like they all had ADD or something. They can't sit still for a simple video. But it was entertaining.

After they filmed, Taylor brought up the idea for us all to play never have I ever.

"Alright, who wants to start?" Taylor asked.

"I will," Nash responded, "never have I ever...thought about the future."

We all put a finger down.

"Okay, Jack, your turn." Taylor said as he looked at Jack G.

"Ugh, do I have to be next?" Jack G. asked Taylor.

"Yeah we're going in circle, duh," Taylor replied matter-of-factly.

"Oh, okay...never have I ever...serenated a banana"

We all kept a finger up, except for Jack.

"Jack, the point of the game is to get everyone out but yourself," I said with a laugh.

"Oh...forget I ever said that then."

"...Alright, Jack J, your turn"

"Okay, never have I ever ordered a baby Daquan from a fast-food drive thru."

Carter, Jack and Jack put a finger down.

Cams turn, uh oh.

"Never have I ever kissed a beaver"

There was a second of silence before everyone burst into laughter.

"You really think any of us would do that?" Mahogany asked after a minute.

"I wouldn't expect anyone else to," Cam replied.

After Cam said that, the room was filled with a chourus of "ohs".

"You know that he just burned you guys, right? But that was a good one Cam," I said after the 'ohs' and laughter died down a bit.

"Okay, Taylor, you go," Aaron instructed.

"Hmm....how about...never have I ever slept with someone,"

*Authors Note*

I felt like this was a good place to pick up from the last chapter.

Hint; when I upload the next chapter, you should listen to Apologize by OneRepublic.

Love you so much,

Hanna