Tell 'Em

»Nicole's POV«

I woke up to a sudden sting on my cheek. My eyes flew open, and my hand flew to my cheek.

Looking around the room, I saw about twelve human figures standing in my room, most with their phones out, recording me on vine. Reality hit me and I then realized that I have just been smack-camed.

"SCREW YOU ALL!!" I shouted to everyone dying of laughter in my room. My eyes scanned the room for the one person with the soap on their hand.

There were four people without their phones out, Matt, Taylor, Mahogany and Shawn. Taylor was laughing and slapping his knee. Mahogany was covering her mouth and trying to hide her laughter. Shawn was standing there with his hands in the air. And Matt was wiping his hand on Cam's shirt.

"MATT! I swear I'm gonna kill you!" I shouted as I threw the blankets off me and jumped out of the bed, chasing him out of the room.

"You'll never catch me!" He shouted behind him, turning around for a second. A lot can happen in a second, and in that second he ran into a wall. I erupted in laughter, and so did the group behind me. I turned around and saw everyone standing there, Mahogany was doubled over, clutching her stomach. Everyone that had their phone out recording the smack-cam was also recording Matt's fail of running away, most likely on vine.

I walked over to Matt, being the nice person I am, going to help him up. I reached my hand out to him, and guess what he did.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down next to him. I screamed, earning more laughter from everyone behind us.

Matt got up and helped me up. Me being the clumsy person I am, I stumbled backwards and tripped over air. Matt's hand eye coordination was on point, because he caught me mid-fall.

His right hand was positioned on the small of my back, the other on my hip, catching me in a dancing dip, sort of. He started leaning in, and I kind of did too. Our faces were a few inches away from each others' when Mahogany ruined the moment.

"I TOTALLY SHIP NICHEW! Or Macole, whichever you prefer!" Mahogany said, followed by a chorus of 'awwhs'.

Matt helped me back up on my feet and put his arm over my shoulders. And he pecked my cheek, while everyone else was watching. Everybody, but Carter who smiled, looked at us in awe. I'm pretty sure that I blushed, because I felt my cheeks get hot. It was getting awkward really fast.

"Mahogany, why do you ship us?" I asked, playing a scenario in my head of what could be said.

"Because you two would look really cute together!" She answered.

"Would we look cute together... if we already are together?" I slowly asked.

"OMG! No way! I thought just as much! You guys are my new OTP!!!" She exclaimed.

"What? I was thinking about taking you out sometime!" Taylor complained.

"Well, you're too late," Matt said and Taylor rolled his eyes.

We all just chatted a little until Matt whispered to me, "Hey, Nic, go get ready. Rehearsals are in about an hour."

"Kk, go eat if you want, I'll just text you when I'm dressed," I said then turned to the others, "You guys can go eat, I'll go get ready."

I heard a few different 'okays' and some 'yays' then they walked off.

"No, it's okay, I'll wait here for you,"

"No, you know how long my showers are, you'll starve if you wait for me," I responded, knowing how much he loves his food.

"I'd give food up for you any day," he said getting on his phone.

"Awwh, I love you," I said dragging out the 'u'.

"I love you too," he said, imitating me, but with the 'o', then hugged me.

I headed back to my room, with Matt following close behind. I went directly to my suitcase and started looking for an outfit. I decided on yoga pants and a t-shirt, considering it was just rehearsals. I gathered up my makeup and shower stuff then headed to the bathroom.

"Stay right here," I said to Matt and pointed to my bed.

"Okay...can I use your charger? My phone is almost below fifty percent,"

"Sure," I said then found my charger. I quickly checked my phone, for the time and battery, seeing that my phone is on eighty-three percent. I grabbed Mahoganys' charger, knowing that she won't mind.

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower then closed the door, just in case. Once the water got warm enough for my likings, stripped and then got in.