So You're Bipolar Now, huh?

• Dedicated to that one ass

»Nicole's POV«

While Matt took me home, we talked about how it is gentlemen like to pay for the girl. But I'm sure as hell know that he is no gentleman. He's the other half of me, and I'm not a guy, so yeah. I told him that he doesn't always have to pay for me. He said that he'll pay 95% of the time. Hey, its better than him always paying.

When he turned into my street, our song, "End Up Here" by 5 Seconds Of Summer came on.

"How did we end up talking in the first place?

You said you liked my Cobain shirt

Now we're walking back to your place

You're telling me how you love that song

About living on a prayer

I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there

And when I wake up next to you I wonder how

How did we end up here?" We yell-sang when it got to the chorus. We continued to yell the lyrics when we pulled up to my house. When I opened my eyes after yelling the verse, I saw somebody, not my parents, standing on my porch.

Matthew stopped the car and I got out. I speed walked to Austin, and he engulfed me in a huge hug. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Matt shoot Austin a glare.

My boyfriend, Austin Tucker, was and is my first high school relationship. You know, real dates, some cute coupl-y stuff, and yeah, those types of things. Matt always said things like 'you shouldn't be with him, he's just going to hurt you' and 'he's not worth the tears after a heartbreak'. Yes, I listened to him, but no, I didn't think any of that was true.

"Hey, baby, I was calling and texting you, but you never answered. I was worried sick! So I came here. Where were you? And why are you crying?" Austin asked.

"My parents couldn't take me to the movies, so Matt took me. And we watched a sad but beautiful movie," I replied.

"You know, I could've taken you,"

"Yeah, but Matt's right next door, and I was feeling kinda lazy."

"But you're my girlfriend, not his," he said, starting to get angry.

"Yeah, but he's also important to me, he's my best friend." I said getting fed up with him not wanting to spend time with my best friend.

"Fine, be that way" he snapped as stormed off.

"God, you ass. So you're bipolar now, huh?" I whispered as he walked away, and Matt walked closer to me chuckling.

"Told you he was an ass," he laughed and said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the shorter chapter, I just felt like this was a nice cliffhanger. XD

Thanks so much for reading!

Love you all

~Hanna