Tissues

• Dedicated to TFIOS girls and your best friend

»Nicole's POV«

To this day, we have been inseparable. We were so close, that I told him everything before I told anyone else and he told me things before he told anybody. He was there for me when I was depressed about my dog and grandparents passing away. He was the first to know about all my crushes, and the first to know about my first boyfriend. He was the first important person, that wasn't family, to come into my life. One thing that I never told him was that he was my first major crush...and still is.

»Matt's POV«

Nicole was the best kind of person you could ever meet. She was perfect on the inside and outside. I still can't believe that I was the one that talked to her first, I was sort of a shy-ish kid when I was younger. I guess I had a little...young romance in my life. And when I figured out we were neighbors, I was thrilled, even though I was five.

Nicole can't be described in words, she's far too perfect for any of them. She has all the qualities that a best friend should have. She's funny, nice, always there for me, can always cheer me up when I'm down, and not to mention, pretty. I'm so glad I have her in my life. I love her. No no no, well, yeah, I love her, but in the best friend way. At least I think I do in that way...?

Nicole and I spend almost every minute together. Tonight was the night that The Fault In Our Stars came out and Nicole demanded to see it. Her parents were working, so she took my phone and tormented me until I agreed to take her. That's why having your drivers license sucks sometimes, especially when your best friend only has her permit.

"Hey, Nic, I'm gonna leave without you if you don't hurry up!" I yelled to her upstairs.

"God! Just calm down, I'm putting on my waterproof makeup!" She yelled back.

I don't get it, I've seen her without makeup, and to be honest, she looks better without it. Sometimes, I honestly don't understand girls at all.

"MATT?" Hellur, I'm ready! Leggo!!" She shouted as she ran to my car.

"Let's go gurl!" I said in a girly voice as I got into my car. She giggled. Oh. My. God. I really love her giggle. I fall for it every time. No, I don't fall for it, I just like it. She has a boyfriend anyways. But I hate him, he's such a jerk, she just doesn't see it though.

••••••••••

We were sitting in the movie theater, watching the movie. It wasn't even half an hour into the movie, and she was already bawling. I find it funny when she crys, I don't know why. I slowly took my phone out and got on vine. I started it, leaned over to her and whispered, "Hey, you okay?"

She sniffed and said, "Waterproof makeup does wonders," And then started to cry again.

I titled it 'TFIOS girls cry' and posted it. Then turned my phone off, because my notifications would go crazy if I didn't. Yeah, Nicole and I are kind of famous on vine, it's pretty awesome.

••••••••••

The movie ended and I was driving her back home. Well, right now, we were in the store getting boxes of tissues, because she really needed them.

She grabbed three boxes and walked up to the counter. She opened her vera bradley wristlit to get her money but I beat her to it. I pulled out a ten and handed it to the cashier.

"Hey," she said and punched me in the arm, "I could've paid for that."

"Sorry, you were taking too long for my liking." I smirked.

"Fine, but I'm gonna pay you back," yeah right.

"Sure you are, is you can get out of this!" I gave her a big bear hug, there was no way she was going to escape.

"Oh really now...?"

She grabbed my phone. How dare she. I let go. "Fine, okay, you win this one, just give my baby back safe and sound, please!" I was practically begging her.

"Here you go!" She said, tossed my phone up and turned around to grab the bag of tissues.

I stood there for a moment, realizing what happened, then I reacted. It was a close one, but my phone is safe now.

"Okay. Let's go." I said as seriously as possible. I ran to my car, unlocked my door, got in and locked her door. 'I'm so mean' I thought. I started the car as she looked at me with her arms crossed.

Laughing, I unlocked her door and waved her over. She got in and I headed for her house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••*Authors Note*

Thanks for reading! I'll try to update at least every other night

Love you all

~Hanna