Lemons, Limes, and Oranges

»Matt's POV«

When our order was called I got out the lime, and got the food.

I brought it to her and put the lime with her food. She just laughed, and so did I, not wanting to blow my cover.

We finished eating and then found a seat at out gate we are supposed to leave from. She went to go to the bathroom, so I took the chance to put the lemon on her seat, then went onto my phone.

I have so many tweets about me going to MagCon. I gained over 10,000 followers too! Like damn!

I saw Nicole in the distance and went back to playing on my phone. Whe she was like five feet away form her seat, she looked at the lemon.

"Who's is this?" She asked.

"I don't know" I said with the most confused face I could ever make, thanks to my acting skills.

"Okeyy then" she said then picked it up and sat down.

Not even a half an hour later, our plane was called. We got in line and got our tickets checked in, then got on the plane and found our seats.

"I call window seat!" Nic whisper-shouted.

"Whatever" I said in a valley girl accent.

I put my backpack under the seat in front of me, so did she. When she wasn't looking, I got the orange out of my bag and hid it in my sweatshirt. I got up, walked to the back and found a flight attendant.

"Hi, I need your help, please?" I asked the first attendant I found

"Sure, what is it, hun?" She asked.

"I'm flying today with a girl I really like, and I have this orange that has a message on it for her. I was wondering if when you deliver the drinks, that if you could give it to her with her drink. It would mean so much to me." I said hoping she would say yes.

"Awwh, that's so sweet, of course I can!" She smiled and I gave her the orange, thanked her and went back to my seat.

"Hey, where were did ya go?" Nic asked.

"I just went to the bathroom, I messed my hair up and had to fix it." I replied as serious as I could.

"Oh, ok! I'm so excited!!! In three hours! We will be there in three hours!" She exclaimed.

"I know! And we get to meet a bunch of the other popular viners too!!" I said with just as much excitement as she has.

"Eeeeeeeeee!" She squealed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts and turn off all electronics, we will be ready for takeoff in a moment!" A flight attendant said over the speaker.

And then we were off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was waiting for the time to come, for her to receive her orange. I was just sitting there watching a movie on Netflix with Nicole. I wasn't even paying attention, I just laughed when she laughed, and yeah.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that flight attendant, so I turned my head to he direction. Once she noticed me, she gave me a wink.

I guess that means that it's almost time...?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Authors Note*

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Sorry for a bunch of short chapters, homework sucks. And OH MER GERD! 165 reads? That's amazing! Thank you all so much! Let's try to get at least 175 reads for the next chapter, it's got some surprises, so get ready and keep reading, voting, sharing and adding to your library for even faster updates!

Love you all,

Hanna