Ch.6

Ashley's's P.O.V

"Shut up and listen. You have two options. 1.You just let us do what we need to do and get it over with. Or, number 2. You keep kicking and make us do extra"

"Extra?" I say with a confused expression.

"You heard?! Were not listening?!" Harry screamed in my face.

"Excuse me? Harold Styles!" We heard a loud feminine voice boom through the hallway.

"What?" Harry growled in her direction.

"Get away from the poor girl and move your butt to my office." the headmaster said while grabbing ahold of Harry's collar.

"You too missy." She said while still holding onto Harry's collar.

I got up without being told twice and followed behind the principal up to her office. We got a few stares and snickers on the way but I brushed it off.

"Sit." She snapped to me and Harry while pointing to the chairs sitting outside her office. She came back a few minutes later and gave us a warning and sent us to our last period of the day which I had with all the boys. Me and Harry walked together for awhile in awkward silence. We were just outside the class when Harry turned to me and grabbed my face. He then crashed his lips onto mine which caused me to stumble back a bit. I pushed off and stared at him with my mouth open in shock. He smirked then opened the door and pushed me inside. I took my seat in the back of class still in a daze about what happened. 

"Ashley, please pay attention." the teacher said. I snapped out of my daze as soon as the bell rang. 

"Don't forget your homework due tomorrow. Harry, that includes you too." the teacher yelled as we walked out.  

I hurried out of the classroom before Harry could catch up to me and looked down at the ground. I was walking out the gates when I hit something hard. I look up to see Louis smirking at me. 

"Hello love." he said with an evil grin plastered on his face. 

"Can I walk home. Please?" I say with a sigh.  

"Hey, no attitudes!" Louis said while grabbing my face and looking straight into my eyes.  

I wriggle out of his grip walk right past him. I try to walk home without them bugging me but I fail miserably.  

"Ashley!" I spin around quickly. It recognizing the voice and my face is instantly me with Harry's fist. I grip my throbbing nose and stumble back a big. I hear laughing and I manage to shoot them glares through the pain. 

"That girly voice does come in handy sometimes." Louis said to Harry while going him a highfive.  

"You evil little prick! I cannot believe you stupid arseholes! Go die in a ditch!" I scream to the boys instantly regretting it. Rage is visible in their eyes as the snap their heads to look at me. 

"You're not talkin to us are you?" Louis said while coming closer to me.  

"I-um..I." I say while wringing my hands. I see this as my time to run while they are still talking. I shuffle around and run down the street. I didn't get very far before I stumbled and fell flat on my face. Freaking rock, I hate you right now.  

"Someodys a little clumsy today aren't they?" Harry said while grabbing me from my waist and flinging me over his shoulder. I didn't even protest. I knew whatever he did would eventually end. Not even Harry would go to far by killing me 

We later arrived at Harry's house and he set me down and walked over to the door.  

" Are you coming or are you going to freeze?" Harry said while he turned the key to open the door. I sigh and walk over to him. I check my watch and see that's it 11:37.  

"Oh crap!" I say while getting up to grab my coat.  

"Oh no you don't!" Harry said while pushing me back down into the sofa. 

"It's past my curfew Harry!" I say while trying to get back up again.  

"Call your mum and say you're not coming home tonight." he said anger visibly glazing his eyes over. Whatever, I'm 17, I don't need my mum to tell me what to do.  

"What's the real reason you practically kidnapped me?" I say staring straight into Harry's eyes.  

"Because I can." Harry said with a smug smile on his face.

"Harry I'm tired." I cried for the millionth time. He said the same thing "Then sleep."  

"Harry,I think I-" I slap my hand over my mouth before that secret slips out of my mouth. I cannot tell my bully that I... 

********************************************************************************************************** 

OOhh cliffhanger! Vote comment and fan!!