Ch.18

It all clicked! It was all Harry! Harry told Louis something about me and he believed him! Harry must be one hell of a liar for Louis to believe him.

Why would Louis think so low of me?

I picked my phone up again and called Louis again.

*Conversation*
L:What do you want?!
A:What did Harry tell you?!
L:You know what you did Ashley! You're such a slut! You're disgusting!
A:Louis! Please tell me! I'll tell you the truth!
L:Why would I trust you now if you weren't even going to tell me that you slept with some guy!
A:Louis, I would never do something like that and you know that!

Silence. All I heard on the other end of the line was Louis's heavy breathing.

A:Louis?
L:Can I call you later Ashley?

And he hangs up before I even have the chance to answer. When did I ever sleep with some guy?!

I storm down the stairs and find everybody still sitting on the couch.

"What happened babe?" Perrie asks while getting up and hugging me around the shoulders.

"I'm going to kill him!" I scream while running to the front door and to my car. I hop inside and back out of the driveway.

"Ashley, wait!" Niall yells while chasing after my car. I brake it and Niall jumps inside.

"What are you doing Niall?" I asked with a stern tone.

"Take me with you." He says, panting with his cheeks red.

"Whatever." I say and continue on down the road.

I pull up into to Harry's driveway and hop out of the car. I storm up the steps to his front door and pound on his front door. I was silently praying none of his family was home.

Harry flings open the door, gives me a glare, and shuts the door in my face.

"Harry Styles! Open the door!" I scream while hitting the door.

He opens the door again and his jaw is set in a frustrated way.

"What Ashley," he slowly speaks, not to let all of his anger out.

"You! You caused all of this! What is going on in your head?! Do you even have any brain cells?! You told Louis I slept with some guy when you know just as well as me that I didn't! Why did you do it Harry? What's benefiting you out of all of this?!"

"Because of this," he says while pulling me inside the house and grabbing me by the waist. He pulls me closer into him while he puts one hand on the small of my back and the other hand tilts my chin up and kisses me.

I didn't move. I didn't know what to do. Do I kiss him back? My brain got the best of me and I pushed him away.

"So fake! The only reason you did that was because you're going to go run back and tell Louis!" I said to Harry.

"Why do you think it's fake?" He replied, walking closer to me. With every step he took, I took one backwards.

"When it comes to love," he takes one more step, "I take it seriously"

"Harry stop! I'm over it, I just wanted to know why you told Louis that I slept with some guy!"

"I already told you Ashley!" He says, slamming his fist into the wall next to my head. I look over to the wall and see that he made a deep dent in the wall.

"But I want to know more!" I cry. Before he guess me an answer, Niall storms in.

"What the hell?!" Niall asks when he sees where I'm standing and the dent next to my head. "We're done here." He says and grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the door.

But before I can make it all the way out, Harry gives me a hard push on my back and I stumble down the steps. I turn around and give him the finger.

Me and Niall then walked to the car and I hopped in the driver seat and Niall sat in the passenger seat. We drove all the way to Louis's house since Harry was no help.

I pulled into the driveway and bound up the steps to his beautiful house. I knock on the door because this time I know for sure that his family is home because their cars are out front.

Louis's mum answers the door.

"Oh Ashley, it's been so long! How have you been doing? Come in, come in." She says. I walk inside and take in the familiar scenery.

"Louis, come downstairs please." She calls from the bottom of the stairs. I hear a door open from upstairs and then Louis running down the stairs. He stops at the bottom and gives me a death-glare.

"I'm going to be upstairs if you guys need me." Louis's mum says and then she walks upstairs into her room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asks sternly. He walks right past me into the living room and sits on the couch, giving me a cold stare. I sigh and walk over to where he's sitting. I sit next to him on the couch and look around.

"Louis, whatever Harry said to you was-" I was cut off by the sounds of children running and screaming.

"Daisy give me it back!" "No! Mum said I could have some!" "Quit being so idiotic you two!" "Mum!"

"Stop it all of you!" Louis yells. I look over to where he's yelling and see all of his sisters in the kitchen fighting over a pack of crisps. After they bear Louis yell, they run upstairs.

"What were you saying?"

"I was saying that whatever Harry said to you was all a lie. I would never do something like that and you know it. Please Louis, we can try to start over?" I plead.

"I don't know Ashley." He replies.

"Louis-"

"Ashley, I will....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy chapter! I'm sorry! But I hope you like it anyways. :P BUT WHAT WILL LOUIS SAY SHJSJAJA?!,!?!?)7/8 ok bye -Taylor