Ch. 15

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I turn it on and see that it is 3:30 in the morning. Only an hour and a half of sleep. I see that the text is from Perrie.

From: Perrie

COME HERE NOW! MEET ME AT THE BACK OF BAR WE WERE AT LAST NIGHT! HURRY!

I grumble and roll off my bed, literally. I walk over to my dresser and take off my pajama shorts and put on my denim skinny jeans. Then I walk over to my walk-in closet and go through my shirts until I find what I was looking for. My cream sweater with a cat face on it. I then walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth. The smell of alcohol still lingered in my breath. I then brush my hair. I still had some curl to my hair from last night so it didn't look all that bad. Then I put on my combat boots and walk downstairs. I take one cupcake from the cupcake from the counter and walk over to the garage when I hear snoring from the living room. My heart was pounding as I made my way to the living room. I grab an umbrella and walk down the hall. If it was Harry, I have every intention of hitting him with it, just saying.

"Hello?" I call out. Yeah, nice one Ashley. Why don't you ask him if he wants a sand which while you're at it? I see a body on the couch and I quietly walk over to it. I see blondish-brownish hair and quickly realize that it was Niall on the couch.

"Niall. Niall! Wake up!" I say while shaking him. He rolls over and slowly opens his eyes.

"What?" he says. I chuckle and pull him off the couch.

"Let's go." I say while pulling to the garage. I unlock my car and climb into the drivers side. Niall crankily opens the door and sits down with his arms crossed.

"Come on Niall, cheer up. I don't like seeing my bestfriend grumpy!" I say while pulling up the corners of his mouth up. I hear a small laugh from the back of his throat and satisfied, I put the key in the ignition and pull out of the garage.

"Can we get some icecream?" Niall says as we pass a McDonalds. I look over at him and he gives me a pouty face.

"Fine!" I say as I pull into the drive through.

We got Niall an icecream and are only 5 minutes from the bar. My heart starts pounding as we get closer to the bar. I didn't even think about the possibilities. I get beat to death, it's almost happened in freshman year, or I could raped. Anything could happen.

I pull into a parking space and unbuckle my seatbelt. Niall gets out and walks over to me. He puts his arm around my waist and we walk to the back of the bar. My heart was in my throat and I couldnt even talk. Niall's grip on my waist got tighter when we saw Harry. I look past him and see Perrie on the ground unconscious.

"Oh my gosh Perrie!" I scream as I run over to her. Before I could get to her, Harry grabs me and pushes me against the wall. Everything goes fuzzy but I was still able to get up. Then, Liam comes over to me and picks me up the throws me back on the ground.

"Please, stop." I manage to croak out.

"What the hell?!" I hear Niall yell. I open my eyes and see Niall shoving his icecream in Harry's face. Harry wipes it off and charges at Niall. Niall dodges his ouch and runs to me. Liam grabs him before he could get to me and punches him straight in the jaw. I get up and stumble but Im able to get over to Perrie and drag her by her feet to the back of the alley behind the bar. When I'm about to sit down, I'm pushed from behind and somebody rolls me over so that I'm on my back and before I can open my eyes and react, I punched right in the nose and that's when I realize that I'm weak and I can't do anything. Somebody has control over me and my body, and it's not me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's another crappy but I hope you enjoy this chapter! And thanks to all of you guys following this account and for all the positive feedback on my last chapter! It really makes writing more enjoyable! Love, Taylor