Ch.7

I woke up to boys sing "Hot Mess" by Cobra Starships.

"Why are you singing that song to me?" I say quite annoyed with they boys for singing to me so early. I look around and realize that I'm in a completely different room. I feel stirring next to me and look over to see Harry sound asleep.

"What the heck Styles?!" I scream while slapping his arm. The boys stop singing for a minute to listen in on the conversation.

"Go to sleep!" he said while rolling over the direction. I get up and grab Niall and pull him towards the hallway.

"Why did you let him?!" I whisper/yell to Niall.

"I..I don't know!" he said between laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" I say with a curious look on my face.

"Because..." he said while still giggling.

"Niall Horan! Tell me now!" I say with a stern tone in my voice.

"It's because...you." he says looking me square in the eyes.

"Me?" Wow, this kid is weird.

"You think Harry did something to you. You guys just fell asleep. You're worrying about nothing Ashley." he says as serious as somebody can be. I hear footsteps and my head snaps towards the person.

"What do you want?" Harry says while walking past me making sure he bumps his shoulder on mine. I glare at him and cross my arms.

"Oops." he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and turn back to Niall.

"I'm going back home." I say going back to Harry's room to grab my bag. I walk past the bathroom and hear an amazing voice. I stop and listen for a minute. The song sounds so familiar. I listen in and realize thats "You're Gonna Go Far,Kid" by The Offspring. I must have been there for a good minute because I heard somebody behind me.

"Mhm." I turn around to see Louis standing behind me.

"How long have you been here?" I say instantly feeling my cheeks redden.

"That's none of your business." he says with a straight face. I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs into the living room. I turn the corner to go out the front door and I feel somebody on my back. I wiggle from underneath them and try to push myself up.

"Gef off of me!" I say while still trying to get up. It was becoming harder and harder to breathe.

"Under one condition." I hear an Irish accent say.

"Niall! Get off! I can't breathe!" Niall then gets up and pulls me up to face him.

"So, Harry is having a party tonight and I want you to come with me." Niall rambled on.

"Niall, sorry to break it to you, but you guys don't like me so I shouldn't bother coming to the party." I say feeling sorry after I said it.

"You're coming." he says sternly. Looks like I have no choice.

"What time is it at?"

"It's at five." I check my phone and realize that's it's 4:12. Already?!

"Niall I don't have clothes or anything." I say hoping I can get out of going.

"We brought clothes over last night! But, you were asleep so you wouldn't know obviously." he says.

"Oh. Okay." I say with a fake smile.

"They are in Gemma's room!" Niall called as I ran up the stairs. Where is Gemma's room?! I do not remember the layout of the second story. I try the first door I see and it's locked. Okay, next door. I try the second one and it's unlocked. I turn the nob and see Harry.