Ch.17

I woke up to see the boys still kicking and punching Perrie and her friends. I have to stop them. I tried to get up but Louis saw me and kicked me in the stomach 4 times. I just closed my eyes.

*Random citizens POV*

"Please just leave me alone!" A purpled hair girl cried before I saw her get jerked forward behind a building. I looked at the sign that read 'PLACE' really? That's what it's called? Anyway I pulled out my phone and called the police.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady asked.

"I'm witnessing a women get beat up!" I said trying not to raise my voice so they hear me.

"Okay where are you sir so I can send?"

"I'm in front of a club called PLACE!" I said watching to make sure the people doing this don't leave.

"Okay a bus is on there way." She said.

I waited about 2 minutes before I heard police sirens.

*Ashleys POV*

I was gaining my energy back and clutching my stomach when I heard police sirens. The guys took off running. After thinking we could go to jail Perrie her friends and I got up and took off running. Despite our wounds, we charged to my car, grabbing Niall along the way.

We all piled into my car and we charged down the street. I was going a good 50 miles over the speed limit but I didn't care, I just wanted to get home and take care of myself and the others. I turned the corner to get into my neighborhood and drive up into my drive-way. After got out and limped to the door. We got in and I took everybody into my room, trying to make them more comfortable.

They all quietly whimper as they fall into an uneasy sleep. As for myself, I stay up a little longer trying to figure everything all out.

Why would Perrie want me at the bar so early? Why were the boys even there to begin with? Why did Harry act so nice to me earlier and the act the polar opposite after? And most importantly, what was up with Louis? Why was he acting like a douche to me?

I quietly get up to the bathroom and close the door behind me. I open the drawer and pull out the box I hoped I would never open again. I pull out the cold piece of metal and a rag. I put the metal to my wrist and was about to slide it across my skin as somebody walked in.

"Oh, sorry. Ashley?" Niall says as he is about to close the door but notices me. I stare back at him with shock on face.

"What are you doing?!" He yells. I let the piece of metal fall to the floor as I slide down the wall. I pull my knees to my chest and put my head in my lap.

"I'm so sorry. I was doing so good!" I yelled.

"Ashley, don't be sorry. There's just no need to hurt yourself over it! You're so beautiful and you're worth so much to me. You're my bestfriend and it hurts me that you go to the extinct that you have to hurt yourself! I love you Ashley." Niall says as he sits down next to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Thanks Niall. I love you too!" I say as I climb up on my feet and pull Niall up with me.

We walk back to my room and I climb back into bed and Niall goes back to his bed of blankets on the floor.

><

I wake up later that day and decide to wake everybody else up. They all wake up and we walk downstairs and sit in the living room.

"Perrie, why did you ask me to go to the bar?" I ask after long amount of silence. I think we are all still shaken up from the incident.

"I never really left the bar last night. I got really drunk and met this guy. Even though I was drunk, I could tell something was off about him. So I decided to text you to come get me but after I sent the text I saw Zayn and Liam. They also saw me with the guy and Zayn got really mad and took to the back alley. I'm so sorry Ashley! I didn't know you all were going to get hurt!" Perrie cried.

After Perrie explained herself, we all decided to just sit and relax about everything. Except for me. I knew that there was more to the story than what Perrie was saying. Maybe that was all Perrie knew, but that was not all of it.

Everybody stayed downstairs but I went up to my room to investigate everything. I pulled out my phone and called Harry.

*Conversation*

H:Hello?

A:Why did you go back to the bar after you dropped me off?

H:That's none of your business.

A:Uh, yes it is Harry.

H:No it's not.

A:God damn it Harry, just tell me why!

H:Because Liam called me and told me to okay?!

A:You're an idiot and I hate you!

*End of conversation*

It was a start, but it wasn't enough. I needed to call Louis.

*Conversation*

L:What?

A:How come you never loved me?

L:You know why Ashley

A: If I knew then I wouldn't have asked you.

L:Because you can't be loved! Sure, you're pretty but you have nothing! You have no sense of humor, you're always monotone, and you deserve to everything you've gotten from us! I'm surprised Niall is still putting up with you!

A:Nobody deserves what I've gotten Louis!

L:You're right, nobody does. But you do.

A:Whatever. Now can you tell me why you came to the bar and decided to beat me?

L:Because I was tired of you and was angry with you! All the reasons I just told you was the reason why!

*End of conversation*

I just hung up on him. I didn't need to hear anything else from him. I had my reasons and now I'm done. But I have this feeling deep down in my gut that there was more still.

Then it clicked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm SOOOO sorry that it's take me so long to update! I've had the worst writers block and school started so yeah. But I hope you enjoy this chapter though! -Taylor

******

DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO MAKE AN INSTAGRAM FOR THIS STORY?!?! THIS INSTAGRAM WILL HAVE PICTURES, UPDATES, ETC. SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME SOON! THANKS