ANSWERS

Thanks to everyone who asked questions! I'll probably be adding more questions eventually but I really wanted answer these ones now!

Ashley:

Would u date Niall if u didn't date Louis?

Honestly, no. Niall is my best friend and always will be. Louis is an amazing boyfriend and many people don't notice that.

Louis:

Do you think that if you never dated Ashley that you would still be beating Ashley?

Hard question. Probably but after stopping I realized what we all put her through and it wasn't right. I love her and regret what i did to her.

Harry:

Do u like Ashley?

That ugly bitch? Hah, you're hilarious.

Liam:

Would u say sorry to Ashley and become friends with her?

Why would I say sorry to her? I will never be friends with Ashley.

Zayn:

(Same question as Liam's)

Her and her pussy friends ruined my relationship therefore I will never apologize to her and this just makes me hate her more.

Perrie and Zayn:

Do u two think u will get married?

P: I'm still debating getting back together will Zayn. So my answer right now is no.

Z: maybe.

Ashley's mom:

Do u love ur daughter enough to care for her?

I love my daughter very much. I travel a lot for my job and I don't have the option to bring her with me or to quit my job seeing as it's just the two of us so I leave her home. I know everything that's going on but Ashley refuses my help.