Ch.21

I open the door and walk outside. I then realize Niall took my car home and I had no way of getting home besides walking and that was out of the question since Louis and I lived on opposite sides of town.

I storm back up the steps and pull open their front door.

Louis's mum was standing by then tv as if to turn it on and Lottie was sitting on the couch, a cold stare set on her face.

"Ashley? Is something wrong?" She asks, setting down the tv remote on the coffee table and walking over to me.

"I just need Louis to give me a ride home."

"Oh no problem! Let me go get him." She replies as she turns to go look for him.

"Harry is a nice boy! How dare you say he's not!" Lottie screams as she takes a pillow from the couch and chucks it at me.

It hits me square in the face and then falls to the fall. I suck in a deep breath of air pick it up off the ground and throw it back at her.

"Do you know what he did to me Lottie?! Do you! What about my friends?! And Zayn and Liam too! They're monsters!" I say as the pillow makes contact with her face.

"They would never to something like that!" She screams back at throws the pillow back but I manage to dodge it.

"Believe what you want but what you choose to believe is wrong!" I shoot back. I kick the pillow to the side look her straight in the eyes.

"Fine. But the boys are all very nice to me." She says as Harry casually walks through the door.

As he walks in he's on his phone so he doesn't see me until he looks up. When he does, he gives me an evil scowl and pushes past me to the where Lottie is sitting.

"Harry!" She screams and runs into his open arms.

I fold my arms and walk past them and into the kitchen. I sit on the barstool and hear the one next to mine scratch across the floor and a small body climb up.

I look over and see Daisy sitting there, looking at me. I give her a smile and she smiles back, turning her head and focusing on the bills sitting on the counter in front of her.

"I think you're a little young for bills right?" I chuckle and jokingly push them away from her.

She giggles and reaches up the counter to get them back.

"Ashley! Please?" She giggles out as she climbs on the counter and I hold them over my head.

"Oh Daisy! Please sit back in your seat, I don't want you to fall." I say to her because she's pretty high up on the counter. She nods her head and sits back in her seat.

"You're pretty Ashley." She says as she reaches up to feel my curls. And just let a small laugh as she does so.

"Ready to go love?" Louis calls from the doorway. I look back at Daisy and say bye before hopping off the chair and following Louis to the garage.

As we walk to the garage I take a look in the living room and don't see any sign of Harry. Lottie is still in the living room, playing on her phone.

I hear small footsteps behind me and turn around to see Daisy following us. I laugh and continue walking down the hall which had the garage door at the door. Down the hall, it had a bathroom that was currently occupied. As soon as we past it, Harry walks out of it.

"Oh hey slut" he says when he sees me.

"Not here Harry." Louis says as he looks down at Daisy, who was still following us, and pushes him up to the wall.

"Ashley he pushed Harry! Bad Louis!" She says with a giggle and then gives me hug before running back down the hall.

"Yeah. Bad Louis!" Harry laughs and then walks to the living room.

Louis grabs my hand and opens the door to the garage. His car is sitting in there and he unlocks it and he sits in the driver seat while I sit the passenger seat.

Ok I'm going to leave it here but I promise I'll update tomorrow! But it's like three am here so I'm kinda tired 😂 but thanks for reading and make sure to check out my new story S.O.S! Love you guys! -Taylor