Ch.16

I put my hand up to nose and feel the blood on my nose. I wipe the blood on my hand on the cement and push myself up. I turn around and see Perrie laying unconscious on the ground next to garbage bags. I run over to her again and she that she is still breathing so I turn back around and see Harry's back towards me and he's punching Niall. I run and jump on his back and he falls face first on the ground. He struggles to turn around but he does. I look at his face and he has a busted lip, a black eye, and a bloody nose. He looks so cute beat up. No, no he doesn't. What am I saying? I pull my hand back and it makes contact with his jaw. He lays there and doesn't move. I get up and go to Niall.

"Niall, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. But Liam and Zayn are here. Zayn is with Perrie and Liam is with her friend. Go and help them. I'm going to go inside. I'm sorry but I have too."

"No its fine. I'm going to go find them. Niall, thank you" I say before runnin off to find Perrie and her friend.

I turn the corner and see Perrie against the wall and Zayn hittin her. Next to him was Liam beating a girl with brown-blonde hair. Im about to run to them when I feel somebody pulling on my shirt. I turn around and see Louis.

"Louis? What are you doing here?"

"Shut up Ashley."

"What the hell Louis? Calm down."

"Me?! You're just a dirty slut."

"What are you talking about?!"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!"

"No, I don't. And I have every right to be upset! You blew me off on my BIRTHDAY Louis!"

"Why does everything have to be about you Ashley?!"

"You're crazy! Why are you acting like this?!"

"I don't love you. I never did! Why don't you understand that?"

"WHAT THE HELL?!?! IM SO CONFUSED!"

"Don't be. Just go to sleep." he says. Then he pulls back his hand and hits me in the jaw. I stumble back and fall to the ground. Then he comes up beside me and kicks me repeatedly. I curl into a ball and cry until he stops.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope I got everything figured out! -Taylor