Ch.22

Louis dropped me off at my house with a kiss and a hug goodbye before pulling out of the driveway and down the road.

I walk up the large stone steps to the front door and through the grand double doors. I walk into the kitchen and set my stuff on the counter and head to the fridge to get a drink. I pull out an energy drink and walk to the couch with it and sit down.

I hear Niall walk down the stairs and he sees me and the couch and sits down next to me. After we became friends, he practically lives here now. He made his own little bed on my floor and he even has his own clothes in my closet. My mom is hardly ever even home so it's not like she knows. And even if she did, I doubt she would care. She knows I'm dating Louis and Niall is my best friend.

"You okay?"

"Yeah why?" I reply, looking up to meet his eyes.

"You just look upset."

"Niall it's my face!" I jokingly yell at him and give him a friendly shove.

"Ok sorry! Damn!" He laughs. I laugh back and adjust myself better on the couch. As I do, I feel a pillow hit my arm and Niall standing above me, the pillow in his hand. I give a smug look and yank the pillow out of his hands and throw it off to the side.

"Ashley give me my pillow back."

"You have legs and I'm pretty sure they work. Get it yourself."

"You're the one that threw it! Now get up and get it!" I sigh and get up to get the pillow and throw it back at him. He catches it and lays down with it on the couch. I'm about to walk back to the couch when I hear the doorbell ring. I look at Niall and he looks back at me.

I walk to the door and pull it open. I see Harry standing in front of me with puffy eyes and a red nose. He had something big in his hands and an angry look on his face.

He pushes past me and into the house.

"Harry what do you think you're doing? Get out! You're not welcome here."

He turns to look at me and I can see in his eyes he was up to no good.

"Leave before I call the cops!" I scream as he rushes through the house looking for something.

"Harry! What do you want?!"

"Wheres Niall?" He asks as Niall appears behind me.

Harry sees him and runs toward him. He shoves past me and I run into a little table and pushes Niall against the wall. He brings whatever is in his hand up to Niall's temple and I lurch forward to stop him.

"Harry stop!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Ok I'm sorry that I didn't keep my promise it's just something came up so I didn't exactly have the chance to update. And I know this chapter is bad and short I just don't really feel good.