Ch.10

Ashley's P.O.V.

"Ashley, time for school love." I open my eyes and see my mum standing over my bed. I rub my eyes just to make sure it's really her.

"Come downstairs. I made you some breakfast" she says smiling. I pull off my covers and slip out of bed. I walk down the stairs and I'm instantly hit with the smell of cinnamon toast. My absolute favorite!

"What are you doing home?" I say tearing a piece of toast and plopping it in my mouth.

"Well, I got home early from my trip and decided to spend my time with you."

"How long will you be home?"

"For about three days." she replies pouring a glass of orange juice.

"Does this mean I still have to go to school." I was dreading going back to school and seeing Harry and his "gang".

"Yes. I have to stop by the office today and do some work."

"Oh." I sigh. I push my chair back and jump down from the stool. I jog up the stairs and into my room. I open my closet and pick out today's school outfit. I decide on my Teenage Runaway shirt, red skinny jeans, and black converse. I straighten my hair and bobby-pin my bangs back. I finish off with my usual makeup routine and grab my backpack then walk down the stairs. I hear my phone go off in my pocket. I pull it out of my pocket and see that it's a text from Louis

From: My Boobear <3

I'm picking you up in front of you house k? Xx

I smile and put my phone back up in my pocket. I walk into the kitchen and see my mum washing the breakfast plates.

"Do you need a ride to school love?" she says putting the last dish in the dishwasher.

"I actually have a friend driving picking me up."

"Who?" she says.

"You won't probably don't know him..." I say, my voice trailing off. I really don't want to say anything because I'm afraid something about the past might accidentally slip out.

"Try me." she says placing her hands on her hips. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Louis Tomlinson." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Isn't that the troublemaker who hangs out with Harry all the time. Speaking of Harry, where has he been. He's such a sweet boy! You two would cute together!" I choke on the orange I was drinking. I spit the orange juice out and it splatters all of the counter. My mum turns around and shoots me daggers.

"I just had Patricia clean that! Clean it up Ashley." she says turning around and into the hall. I grab a hand towel a wipe up the mess. I hear a honk outside and I drop the towel and pick up my bag and run outside to see Louis.

"You look pretty." Louis says winking. I pull out my phone and place it on the dashboard and flip the camera so it faces both of us.

"Smile!" I say while pulling a cheeky grin.

"Wait!" Louis says. I turn to face him and then feel sunglasses on my face. I see Louis without sunglasses on and realize he had put his on me. I smile and give him a kiss. I redo the picture and put it on Instagram. We drove to school and I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pick it up and see that my mum texted me. I didn't know she even knew how to work her phone. I'm totally kidding. Maybe.

From: Mummy!!

Come straight home after school. We have company coming over tonight Xx

I through my hand up to my mouth and stare at the text. I knew exactly who was coming over. Harry.