Ch.19

"Ashley, I will forgive you. But if I hear anything like that again then it's over for good." I nod my head in approval. I scoot over to where he was sitting and hug him. It felt so good to be back in his arms again.

"Crap! I forgot about Niall!" I say, breaking the hug.

"Niall's here?" Louis asks. I nod my head and walk outside to the car.

I open the door to the passenger side and motion for him to come inside since the London weather was chilly.

"No it's fine. I'll drive your car home and then Louis can drop you off." He says.

"Fine. But don't crash my car Horan!" I tell him. My car was my baby! Of course I was going to worry!

I wave Niall goodbye and walk back inside. I find Louis nowhere so I decide to sit on the couch and wait for him. Then after about a minute, Lottie comes downstairs and sits next to me.

"You really love him don't you?" Lottie asks.

"Yeah. Why?" I reply.

"Just the way you look at him and talk to him. He loves you too you know."

"How do you know?"

"Because when you guys broke up, he was a mess. He didn't come down for days and when he did, all he wanted to do was talk about you."

"I was the same way..." I sadly say back. The days we weren't together were so hard for me.

"And I know what he did to you."

"Lottie, what are you talking about?"

"They used to bully you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY THIS SUCKS I KNOW. BUT I UPDATED BECAUSE I FELT BAD THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER. I DID IT FOR YOU GUYS OKAY. Okay bye. -Taylor