Maybe the rain isn't So bad :)

Mark was a mess. It was currently 10:45, meaning way past curfew. He had a interview earlier that afternoon but got caught in traffic and ended up missing it. He sat in traffic for about 3 hours because of an accident ahead. The clouds soon turned Grey and a metallic scent had filled the air indicating a storm that was coming. Mark hated storms. When the rain and lightning finally did come Mark was flinching and knawinng at his bottom lip anxiously waiting for the driver in front of him to move and when they finally did he tried driving as fast as the speed limit to get home.

A loud crash of thunder was heard above him as he drove making his heart pound against his chest and tears pool in his eyes. Nevermind, Mark was terrified of storms.

The roads were foggy and the rain was to heavy for him to see anything and he swore he almost crashed into 'Belles cake factory' He couldn't drive in this weather and needed to stop. Looking for a place to stop was hard since the streets were basically empty and the stores were closed dew to it being after curfew. Mark thought he might just go to Jail before finding a place to stop.

Just as he was losing hope he spotted a store with lights on and immediately went to park outside it. As soon as he opened his door he was met with pouring cold rain, he was gonna get sick. He quickly rushed to the door reading the sign ; Na's Garden '

He quickly opened the door sighing as he was met with warmth from the inside of the store. He looked up to see a startled brunette (who was quite attractive to be honest) behind the counter who had seemed to be reading a Naruto comic book. "u-um hi?" spoke the guy putting his comic book down. "Are you okay?" He says handing Mark a towel who thanks him and dries is hair of a bit. "Y-yes I'm fine, sorry for barging in here so late I know it's pas-" The handsome shop keeper cut him of ; "No it's cool, hey why are you out so late in town anyway?" He takes another towel and wipes at Mark's face causing him to smile at gesture.

"I got stuck in traffic and-ACHOO " Mark cut himself off with a sneeze causing the shopkeeper to chuckle.
"C'mon let's get you a blanket" He says making him sit on his chair behind the counter. He leaves for a bit to get a blanket from the staff room which leaves Marks eyes to wonder around the store. It was a small sized store with glass walls and 5 shelves with different types of flowers, flower pots, seeds, bouquet of flowers etc. The shop was pretty and cozy, Mark liked it.

The handsome shopkeeper came back with a black blanket and flask in hand. "Here you go" He smiles wrapping Marks Small figure in the blanket causing Mark to blush at the gentleness. "T-thanks, I'm Mark by the way"

"I'm Yuta" He says with a wide grin and Mark felt his heart skip a beat. He had such a pretty smile thought Mark.

The was an awkward pause and Mark decided to start speaking again. "Do you own this place or just work here?" He asks staring at the bouquet of blue flowers on the floor beside him. "oh me and my step-brother Jaemin own the place" he says and Mark smiles. "it's pretty" Mark says admiring the rainbow arrangement of flowers on a shelf. "It sure is.." Mumbles Yuta looking directly at Mark with a grin.

"Hm?" Mark turns to Yuta who just looks away.

"Nothing"

"Okay"

Another awkward silence.

"Were you going somewhere important?" Asks Yuta examining his messy suit. Mark sighed running a hand down one of the creases on his belly. "I had an interview.." Yutas eyes widen "Had? How did it go?" Mark smiles sadly. "I didn't make it time if I went now I'd be 7 hours late" He let's out a sad chuckle. " This is a sign I probably would have never even got the Job" He says fiddling with his fingers.

Yuta immediately cupped his face startling Mark abit as he stared into his light orbs. "No don't say that, the rain was just a coincidence and I'm sure you would have nailed the interview and wouldve be the best one there" He smiles at Mark and Mark felt his heart swell and a single tear leave his eyes.

He was having the worst day today and it felt so overwhelming to just calm down and to be told such nice things by a total stranger who he had barged in on at 11:00 at night made him cry. He finally felt all the anxiety and pressure that had been on him this entire day evaporate and all he could release was small sobs.

Yuta ran a hand through his hair and gave a kind smile to the now sniffling boy." You're still pretty cold, here" He says handing Mark the warm flask and sighs at the heat on his hands.

"T-thanks, so much" he sniffles taking a small sip from the flask tasting warm chocolate liquid. Yuta smiles and nods leaning against the counter as he watches the other sip the hot chocolate cutely holding the flask with to little hands and scrunching his nose every few sips. He soon notices Yuta staring and looks up to give him a smile and Yuta feels butterflies erupt inside his tummy as he smiles wide back at Mark in adoration. "Mark that was adorable do it again" He says not tearing his eyes away from the said boy who was very confused.

"huh?"

"Do it again Mark, smile"

Mark gives him a confused look but does it anyway and let's out a giggle at Yuta's face as he blushes a bit grins wide. "Mark that is fucking adorable" He cooes tucking a strand of hair beside his ear. "Like full homo"

Mark giggles at the statement ears burning red.

"Mark are you straight?"

"No I'm actually Bi-"

"Great so can I have your number? Unless you, you know don't like me or have a boyfriend or girlfriend-"

Mark kisses his cheek with a blush shushing his rant. "Yes, I'll give you my number" He watches as Yuta's cheeks blossom in a rosy color and giggles. Maybe the rain wasn't so bad.

~▪️▫️◾◽

Mark had stayed with Yuta inside the staff room that night dew to it being after curfew and the rain still heavy. They cuddled on the couch until they fell asleep and the next morning Mark woke up in a really good mood might he say. He felt alive-ish .

"I'll text you" Says Mark kissing Yuta's cheek and opening the glass door. The two woke up with a great start and the sun shining bright. "okay" Yuta giggles waving Mark goodbye.

When the goodbyes where said and Mark was on the road he smiled brightly at the dissappearing smiley long haired brunette.

"Maybe the rain isn't so bad"

~~
Idk wat this is its terrible but I hope you like it and I'll work on all the part 2s you want soon 💚