Fake boyfriend ( ft. Jaeyong )

" Pleeeeeeeeeease hyung~" Mark begged his best friend who was ignoring him the entire time .
Mark  just pouted  when he noticed .
" Hyung , are you even listening? "
Yuta just nodded his head not tearing his eyes away from his manga . Mark let out a frustrated sigh .

Snatching the comic out of his hands Mark sits on top of Yuta's lap finally getting the older's attention.
Yuta rolled his eyes at the younger who was making himself comfortable on his lap while his heart did little flips but he tried not to show it to much.

" What do you need this time Mark " Yuta said holding onto Mark so he doesn't fall. "Well...hyung... I just.. need a small ,tiny really really tiny favour and it wouldn't take much time-  like an hour or-" Mark was cut of from his rant by the older.

" Mark, get on with it "

Mark  took  a deep breath before letting it out . "Ineedyoutopredendtobemyboyfriendtomorrownight " Mark smiles awkwardly at the older who was just really confused. "What?" Mark sighed and looked right at Yuta .

" I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend tomorrow "

" W-what? "

Mark stood up from Yuta's lap and sat on the bed staring at his fingers.
" Yea.... my brother Just got back from Busan, and... he asked if I had a boyfriend or girlfriend  so i panicked...and said ....I did to impress him...and now I need someone to go with me to a double Date tomorrow  " Mark had finished of with a face of embarrassment.

Yuta just face palmed at his friend.
" Mark , ok I get what you needed to do but why ME . There are so many other girls out there that would love to accompany you "  Mark held his the other's hands in his small ones and pouted . " Because you're the only I can trust , please just do this for me ? "

" No "

"Please "

"No"

"Pleeease, I'll buy you Volume 2 of MHA "

"Fine "

~°●°●°●°

Mark patted the creases on his suit flat as he waited for Yuta to arrive.
He was standing outside the restaurant they were supposed to have a double Date with his brother and his boyfriend. Mark heard footsteps and looked up and when he did he's Jaw dropped.

There stood Yuta , his best friend,  the guy with who just wore hoodie his entire life  and his face in a comic 24/7  didnt look like the same guy he saw.He  wore a navy blue suite with a white dress shirt . He had on a silver chain and what made Mark more speechless was his hair. Yuta's hair has been white for over a year now but Mark had never seen it open. His hair  was long so he tied it up all the time , now seeing open made Mark gulp.

His white long hair just settled above his shoulders, it was left naturally curled and Mark was shook. This is the first time he's ever seen his best friend look hot . Like he was already hot before but now he was a fricking GOD .

" Hello Mark?  Mark ? " Yuta  snapped his fingers infront of the Canadians face whose Jaw was a slack and wide eyes . " Hello Mark Lee " Yuta waved his hand infront of  his face which had seemed to snap him out of his trance. " Mark , you good ? " Yuta  held Mark's chin to make him look up at him . Mark's ears burned red as he stared at Yuta. 

Getting really flustered Mark  broke eye contact and   pulled away  from Yuta's grip . " L-lets  g-go inside " Mark said before walking ahead of Yuta into the restaurant, cheeks flushing.

Yuta rolled his eyes and smirked before following Mark into the restaurant.

Mark's eyes wondered around the restaurant until he saw a familiar mop of pink hair.  He waved at the person and walked over with Yuta following behind . " Hey hyung!" Mark hugged his brother . " You remember Jaehyun " He says and Mark nods shaking his brother's boyfriend's hand. Mark looked over at Yuta and smiled as if to say ' show time !'  Yuta only smirked, it was indeed show time .

" Is this lovely boy your boyfriend? " Taeyong asks and Yuta nods . " Hi , I'm Nakamoto Yuta You must be Mark's brother ....Taeyong? " Yuta shakeshis hand Taeyong nods. " Yes!Oh Mark you're boyfriends is very well mannered I must say " Taeyong says sitting down with an impressed look. " Y-yea haha " Mark laughs nervously.

After the four sit down Taeyong introduces his boyfriend. " Yuta this is my boyfriend Jaehyun " Yuta smiles and shakes hands with the brunette.
"Nice too meet you " He says and Yuta nods . " Ok! Let's order something " Taeyong says excitedly and they all grab the menus. While everyone's deciding,  Yuta decides to start acting like the fake boyfriend he was supposed to be .

He puts a hand on Mark's knee and smiles mischievously at him. " What are you having baby ? " As soon as Yuta let that name pass through his lips Mark almost choked on his spit.
" M-me? " He asks almost letting out the suprise in his voice. " of course  love who would I be talking to ?" Yuta asks rubbing Mark's knee slightly suprising him  a bit.  " U-umm , Yea , I don't know what to have " Mark says .

Yuta hums flipping threw the menu before stopping at one ." How about we share a pasta bowl , it's the only one that doesn't contain ketchup and I know how much you hate it " Mark blushed,  how did Yuta know all of this ." S-sure  " Mark says and Yuta nods. " Ok so it's settled what we want , let's call a waiter " 

~•○•○•○•

About a few minutes after they order their waiter came back with there food. " One large Pasta bowl to share and 2  soup bowls " The waiter says as he lays down the food. Yuta nods and thanks him." Thank you. ...soobin " Yuta reads the name tag and the waiter looks happy. " No problem sir " He says before walking of. 

" That was very nice of you Yuta " Taeyong says taking a sip of his soup. " Yea waiters are people too , and way to less people respect them " He days and Taeyong and Jaehyun both impressed. " Mark , he's a keeper  " Taeyong chuckles and Mark blushes .

The couples eat peacefully making small chatter from time to time , Yuta had to come up with a backstop of the relationship in 2.0 seconds so he just told the story of how they became best friends  . Mark had really been enjoying his supper and Yuta had noticed. " Is it good ?" Yuta asks with eyes of amusement.
" Mark nods like an excited  child and Continues eating . "Mark eat slowly, you're gonna choke " Taeyong scolds and Mark nods and starts chewing abit slower .

Yuta picks up a tissue and grabs Mark's chin making him turn sideways to  look at him . He wiped the bit of pasta sauce that was on the side of Mark's cheek with the tissue and layed a little peck on it before pulling away . Mark felt butterflies erupt in his stomach and blood rush to his cheeks and ears as soon as Yuta kissed him. He looked down at his bowl with red cheeks and a stupid smile on his face.

Taeyong and Jaehyun watched the whole thing happen and exchanged looks. " Awww, you guys are so cute " Taeyong cooed and Yuta giggled .

At the end of dinner the couples  walked out of the restaurant together  holding hands and Mark was blushing the entire time , why? Because he thinks that just from one dinner he's crushing on his best friend.

"  Mark , would you like to come with us , we're heading to mum's " Taeyong asks and Mark nods . " Ok, go say bye to your boyfriend we'll meet you in the car , Byee Yutaa" He says before walking away with Jaehyun .Mark turns to Yuta with red ears and sighs .

"T-thanks for t-tonight  Yuta , I-i really appreciate i- " Mark was cut of by a pair of lips on his . He doesn't know why but out of instinct he kissed back immediately. Yuta broke the kiss first after a while  and then pecked Mark's forehead.

" No problem, next time let's do this again but just the two of us  " He winks before walking of. 

Mark was left there flustered and a blushing mess. " Mark you coming? " Taeyong asks walking behind his brother. Mark didn't speak a word and just paid attention to the butterflies in his stomach.

Did he just get asked on a date   ,
By his best friend .