Wierd dreams {M}

Requested by @heollshhi

~Dreamland~

Mark froze as he saw the blue creature infront of him. It's long legs wore bright shiny scales and so did his arms.His head was shaped like a horse but had the teeth of a alligator. He wore nothing but pitch black eyes creeping the Canadian boy out.

Mark hesitantly took steps backwards but his back hit something hard . He turned around and was met with Johnny. "Johnny, you're here !Oh my god where am I !" He yelled and held Johnny 's Shirt collarbone immediately jumped back when suddenly the olders face started morfing and soon he was one of those alien creatures.

Mark looked around and saw that all of his members were around him and their faces were slowly morfing too..

~~

"AHHH " He screamed immediately sitting up . Yuta his roomate/boyfriend woken up by the loud yell , quickly made his way over to Mark's bed and held him. "Markie, what's wrong ?" He said worriedly . Mark immediately turned to him and buried his face in the crook of his neck ,gripping his shirt .

"Yuta , thank God . You're not a alien " He mumbled into his boyfriends chest. Yuta smiled and ran his fingers through Mark's blonde hair. "Aww baby , did you have a bad dream ?" Yuta asks pulling Mark out of his chest to caress his cheeks."More weird " Mark cringed and Yuta chuckles. "Come on baby let's get some sleep " The older says and Mark nods resting his head on his lovers chest.

Mark picks his head up to look at Yuta and was suprised to see Yuta already looking at him fondly. " Kiss me " He puckered his lips cutely making the older burst into a fit of giggles. The older leaned down and captures Mark's lips into a sweet kiss.

The sweet kiss didn't last long as Mark straddled Yuta and Yuta put his hands under Mark's shirt. Mark gasped as he felt cold hands run over his perky buds , Yuta took that as a chance to slide his tounge into Mark's warm cavern. Mark moaned lowly as Yuta's tounge explored every inch in his mouth.

Mark subconsciously started moving his hips , grinding down slightly onto Yuta's crotch.The action made the Japanese hiss as he continued to suck on the others tounge .

They both pulled away due to loss of oxygen, a string of saliva between there now swollen lips. They breathed heavily trying to catch there breath. Mark was hard ,so very hard as Yuta's hands were still under his shirt.Mark could feel that Yuta was too as he felt the bulge rub against ass. Mark looks down at his lover , eyes full of lust.

"Fuck me "He breathed , starting to grind again.

Yuta didn't have to be told twice as he had already attached his lips to Mark's neck , sucking harshly. "Mark moaned as he grinded against Yuta's crotch , feeling friction from the action. After Yuta was happy with the purple bruises  on Mark's  shoulders and chest he stopped Mark's movements and flipped them over ;him now hovering over the younger .

He slid his hand down ,palming Mark through his pajamas.  Mark moaned softly, closing his eyes. Yuta removed his  own shirt and then Mark's . He then went lower and discarded the rest of their clothes.  Mark whimpers as the cold air hits  his dick.Yuta smirks and lowers his head blowing some air onto his cock.Mark's back  arches and he grips  the bed sheet; he was really sensitive.

"Y-yuta " He called.

"Yes baby ?"

"Touch me please " He pleaded , he was so painfully hard at the moment.

"Yes , my love "

And with that Yuta takes Mark into his mouth and Mark let's out a moan.
Yuta gave Mark no time to breath as he sucked harshly , swirling his tounge and licking every where.
Mark could only moan and arch his back from time to time.The louder he got the more Yuta sucked and soon he felt a familiar knot in his stomach.

"H-hyung, i-im gonna c-cum " Just as he was about to release ,Yuta pulled off ,denying his orgasm.Mark whines loudly at Yuta's stunt.

"Have some patience babe "Yuta winks .

He holds to fingers up to Mark's mouth.

"Suck " He demands and Mark takes his fingers into his mouth. Mark teasingly sucks onto Yuta's fingers making him even more turned on.
When Yuta felt that his fingers were coated enough he prodded them at Mark's puckering entrance. Slowly he slid one slick finger in and then another causing Mark to his in pain at the stretch.

Yuta  separated his fingers inside Mark's hole ,slowly scissoring him.
Soon Mark's whimpers of pain turned into small moans of pleasure and he muttered a ' more ' to his lover.
Yuta added two more fingers and dug around trying to find a certain spot.
Yuta grinned as Mark let out a loud mewl when his fingers had hit a certain spot.He curled his fingers against that spot causing Mark to pant heavily.

He pulled his fingers out and Mark whined at the loss.

Yuta spat in his hands and spread it over his cock. The older pushed Mark's legs up to his chest so his hole was in sight. Yuta looked at Mark as if to ask 'ready ' and Mark nodded. Slowly Yuta started pushing in and Mark gripped the bed sheets feeling the stretch. Mark's breath was ragged as he was being filled.Once Yuta bottomed out he threw his head back and moaned lowly in pleasure. Mark's hole was still so tight no matter how may times they had sex.

After a few minutes Yuta moved his hips experimentally and Mark let out a long breathy moan . Taking that as a yes to keep moving he thrusted faster.

Mark moaned as pleasure filled his body , Yuta groaned and watched how Mark's hole swallowed his cock. They were both getting so close .

The sound of skin slapping, heavy panting and loud moans and groans filled the room.

Mark moaned loudly as Yuta hit his prostate.  His moans got louder and louder as Yuta kept hitting that spot . It seems like Yuta was also close as his thrusts got more sloppy.

Mark moaned loudly  as white Hot pleasure coarsed through his body  and he came hard on his and Yuta's stomach. Yuta came a few seconds later releasing his load deep inside his boyfriend. The two breathed heavily as they recovered from their intense orgasm.

Yuta pulled out and pulled Mark onto his chest. " I don't think you'll be having alot of wierd dreams anymore baby " The older mutters and Mark giggles.

"Yeah"

This sucks , I'm sorry