Adorable

Let's pretend I wasn't gone for a while *nervous laugher *

Requested by bl_king101

" The song of the year goes to.....NCT127  KICK IT "

Screams of Joy and excitement were heard across the large crowd. NCTzens screamed and yelled enjoy as they watch the surprised look on their boy's faces. The group  looked  shook.

Once their  name was announced for song of the Year Mark had shot out of his seat with sparkling eyes and an excited grin. He had looked left and right to his members and saw they were in utter shock and smiled widely. " I told you guys we could do it" He said excitedly with a little bounce . Yuta  internally cooed at his  adorable reaction.

The boy group made their on to stage ,  shaking the hands of other idols who were congratulating them on the way.
When Mark walked he had this adorable excited little bounce as he flapped his small hands.His curly strands of blonde hair bounced with him and Yuta was literally dying.

Yuta has always liked the boy but now he thought he was in love.

They had finally made it to the stage  and were going up to collect their award. Mark was basically skipping up the stares and almost fell over but luckily Yuta was right behind him and  caught him before he fell.

"Woah , thanks hyung " Mark said as he felt Yuta's hands gripping his waist to stop him from falling. Yuta only nodded and continued to walk behind Mark so he wouldn't fall before. Mark who hadn't learned his lesson was still bouncing on his feet and Yuta could  only be amused my the boy's behaviour. 

Finally being on the stage , they  stand in the middle and the MC hands them the award . The boys  all crowd around the the award stand and stare with bright smiles,especially Mark.

Taeyong takes the mic into his hands and sighs with a smile.

" First of all , we would like to thank our Czennies for helping us get this award. It means so much to us and we are so happy right now. We've really worked hard and to achieve something so great is amazing .Thank you Czennie, saranghae!" Taeyong finishes of his speech with a finger heart and tears in his eyes .

He hands the mic over to Mark who takes it with shaky hands .

"Ahh ""Mark laughs cutely. " As Taeyong said , it's an amazing honour to receive this title. I feel like we've really worked hard but our Czennies have worked harder. They have really helped us to get this award and  I'm so grateful for you Czennie. For staying by our sides from the beginning , thank you we love you " At the end of Mark's speech everyone was already tearing up and Yuta was staring at him with teary heart eyes.

The members bowed to the MC and the crowd before shouting together:
CZENNIE SARANGHAE!

Yuta wrapped a protective arm around Mark's waist  as they made their  way down the stairs of the stage. Mark was still sniffling abit and rubbed his side softly.

Mark looked up at Yuta with a big smile and nodded . Yuta smiled back and continued walking calmly but on the inside , his heart  was exploding with joy and alot of love for the younger.

-~•○●□□■

Ok 1st , I'm so sorry for this short and crappy one shot . I've been really busy and couldn't update in a while plz don't be mad .

2nd NCT 2020 BISH ,  WAYV AND NCT INTERACTION.AND YUMARK IS STILL THERE .

3rd Are there any Deobi's out here , I wanna Stan tbz, guide me on how to plz?