Demon

Mystical (?)longg ass chapter

Mark's eyes wondered around the dull shop , stopping at the weirdest things that were displayed on the shelves . The shop smelled of tea and  had a dull purple lighting to go with its red walls. There were shelves that were filled with the  most random and weird  things and Mark swore he saw a Jar of pickled toes. Some shelves held colourful rocks and stones and some held old leather books. Most shelves held funny looking bottles of different coloured liquids that held really funny scents.

" Jaehyun, why are we here again " Mark groaned walking behind his friend who was browsing  through some of the colourful stones.  "Because Mark we're looking for a birthday present for Taeyong " Jaehyun replied moving on to the shelve with the smelly liquids.

" But why do I  have to be here , you're his boyfriend not me and why are we in this crappy shop" Mark whined and Jaehyun just ignored him. " Mark , first of all , you're his brother and 2nd , he's a witch . Where am I supposed to look for a birthday gift for a witch , target? " Mark looked confused at his friend. " Why are we shopping here then ?"

" Cause my friend owns this shop , and he happens to be a witch too "

As soon as Jaehyun says that a light wind blows and Mark feels a presence behind him which startles him a bit. Jaehyun notices too and turns around with a smile. " Oh , Hey there you are" He says walking past Mark to hug the his friend. Mark turns around and meets eyes with a emo looking guy.He wore a floral white suit and his eyes wore thick black  eyeliner. His curly black hair was cut into a mullet and his face held a calm expression.

" Mark , this is my friend Minghao, Minghao this is Mark my boyfriend's younger brother. " Jaehyun introduces both of them to each other and Minghao nods with a blank face .
" Jaehyun I know you're looking for something for Taeyong, I've already  prepared something, follow me . Jaehyun follows Minghao through the purple silk curtains behind the counter leaving Mark alone in the weird store.

He decides to look around  considering he actually has nothing to do besides that. He strolls between the shelves inside the cramped store looking at some shiny stones and colourful water. His eyes travel until they stop on a certain book. The book looked like it was the biggest book among the rest so Mark  was obviously curious and went to check it out .

Standing infront of the large book he squinted his eyes and studied the the gold writing on the front . ' How to summon a demon , beginners guide'
Mark stared confused at the book . "The fuck ?" He muttered and just in time Jaehyun and Minghao came back out . Jaehyun was holding a small  blue silk bag that looked like it contained something heavy.

" Ok , Jaehyun that's all you need to do and don't open it I swear to God you'll die before his birthday " Minghao says  and Jaehyun chuckles. "I know I know Hao " Minghao nods and turns to Mark who was still studying the book.
"See anything you like ?" Minghao asks suddenly standing right next to Mark. " U-umm, k-kinda " Mark stutters. Minghao smirks and nods , " I tell you what,  I'll give you this book on the house , why don't you check it out and if you don't like it you can bring it back " Minghao places the book in Mark's hands and Mark nods.

"T-thank you " Mark says and Minghao hums.

" Ok , Now get out of my store before Junhui smells Human blood " Minghao says and snaps his fingers and Mark and Jaehyun are already in his Car.

" Urgh, I actually hate witches I swear" Mark mutters feeling the nausea take over.

~°•°•°•°

Mark had just dropped off Jaehyun at his apartment and finally made it to his own. He thew his  body onto the couch groaning as his tired limbs finally had a rest. He took of his backpack and flung it onto the floor but got startled when he heard a loud thud.He looked over to  see the the big leather book lying on his floor. He picked up the book and raised an eyebrow.