Jealous baby

Mark's lips formed into a pout as he watched his boyfriend talk to Sana from Twice in Japanese, not paying any attention to him at all.
NCT 127 were at isaac 2020 and Twice was sitting right next to them.
Mark wasn't Jealous because he thought Sana was gonna take Yuta away from him , he's not like that and Yuta was the definition of pure Gay.

But he was very Jealous because Yuta wasn't giving him any attention and was only talking to Sana , In Japanese.
Which means Mark couldn't understand a word and every time they laughed it made his pout grow even more. The younger rested hus head on Doyoung's shoulder with the biggest pout on his face.

Doyoung just patted his head , looking back to watch the games . Finally Twice had to go up and Sana hugged Yuta before going with the rest of her members.This only made his pout deepen and his eye brows to furrow angrily. Yuta turns his head around to look at Mark with a smile."You do' in  ok baby? " Yuta smiles at the younger but he just scoffs.

"Now you wanna talk to me " Mark mumbles looking away from Yuta.
Yuta frowns at the younger boy's odd behaviour and reaches for his hand secretly so the fans don't see. "Babe what's wrong?" Yuta sqeezes his hand but Mark just yanks it away."Nothing " Mark says coldly not making eye contact with the brunette. Yuta was getting worried by Mark's odd behaviour so grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bathroom so no one can see them.

Mark ruffly pulled his wrist out of Yuta's grasp still pouting." Baby , I need you  to talk to  me" Yuta puts his
hands on Mark's shoulders on to be shaken off. "Why don't you go talk to Sana Noona " Mark scoffs looking away not making eye contact.
But that doesn't last long when he hears Yuta's deep laugh fills the empty bathroom.

The younger snaps his head to look at Yuta angrily. " What the fuck are you laughing at " He growled but that only made Yuta laugh more. Mark was getting more and more frustrated as the elder laughed. "Yuta!" The old soon stops laughing and wraps his arms around Mark's waist.

"Oh baby, is that why you're angry? Because I'm talking to Sana?" Yuta stifles a laugh . "No you dick head! " Mark pauses and looks down playing with his fingers. " it's. ...because you were only talking to her....you weren't giving me any attention....I was...Jealous. .." Mark pouts and looks up at Yuta who had been staring at him with heart eyes.

"Awww babyyy, you were Jealous because I wasn't giving you attention!  You're adorable " Yuta cooes pecking Mark's forehead. Mark just hits his chest ,ears burning red. "Baby there's no need to be jealous I will always love you first and besides. ...I have a boyfriend and she has a girlfriend.She's just a friend " Yuta explains carresing the younger's cheek.

Mark stares into Yuta's eyes. " You promise ?"

" I promise " Yuta leans down and kisses Mark softly, Mark smiling through it.

Just then the bathroom door swings Open startling the kissing boys and making them Jump away from each other.They look to the door and Yuta let's out a breath of relief.

"Oi bitch get your ass out there , you're going up just now " Sana says sassily and Yuta rolls his eyes."Yeah Yeah we're coming" Yuta grabs Mark's hands and leads them both put of the bathroom, going back to there seats.
They sat down next to Taeyong. " Ya Mark what happened? You looked so sad earlier " Taeyong questions.

Yuta throws his arm over Mark's shoulder with a grin.

"Don't worry, he was Just a  Jealous baby. 

~~++

  Why does this suck oml