Sad

Mark had woken up in bad mood and he didn't know why.It wasn't because he had some sad dream.He actually didn't even remember his dream.But for some reason today he was just really really sad,and he didn't know why.He walked into the kitchen with a pout on his face.

Taeyong who was already awake, saw the pouting figure and decided to question him first. " Hey Mark?what's wrong ? You look like you're gonna burst into tears " The older said clearly confused by the youngers sad face and pouty lips.

"That's the thing hyung. .I don't know why I'm sad " Mark said his frown deepening. " Aww don't worry Mark, I'm sure it's just a mood swing" Taeyong jokes , which only caused Mark to hit his arm." Hyuuungg, I'm 20 now I not still going through puberty " He groans and Taeyong just laughs.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night " Taeyong shrugs and Mark rolls his eyes." How about you help me make breakfast for the members " The older offers and Mark nods.He went to get a bowl and eggs . Taeyong watched as the younger boy cracked eggs in silence with that same frown on his face and sighed.

" While mark was frying the eggs a figure wrapped in blankets appeared and we both turned our heads.It was Haechan. He had himself wrapped in blankets from head to toe." Morning bitches " He said in a morning voice .
I rolled my eyes at the maknae's Disrespect.Just then a taller figure came from behind him and hit the back of his head." Show some respect for your hyungs " Johnny scolded and Haechan just nodded and plopped on the couch.

Normally Mark would make a funny comment at Haechan but his face still held that frown apon his face.Once every thing was done we put the food on the table.Soon all the members were starting to come out from there rooms.Doyoung , Johnny, Taeil , Jaehyun and Jungwoo all took a seat and started eating.

Taeyong and Mark soon joined after.
Haechan was still sitting on the couch, wrapping in a blanket with a bowl of cereal in hand while Noruto played.
Mark sighed as he sat down still moody and frowny. He picked up his fork and picked at his eggs still very moody . Everyone was making small chatter while Taeyong and Jaehyun held hands under the table.

Mark's face still held a pout while he picked at his food and Johnny seemed to notice it." Yo mark you ok dude? " Johnny asked.Mark just nodded his head not making eye contact and still picking at his food."You on your man period or something? "Johnny asked in English and Jaehyun hit his arm.Mark just rolled his eyes and finally took a bite of his eggs.

The door of hallway opened and  Yuta came and sat down ." Good morning guy's " He said cheerfully showing his signature smile and suddenly the room got brighter . Yuta always had that affect on people and one of those people today was Mark.Mark was suddenly feeling alot better and ate a spoonful of rice , his appatite finally hungry.

Everybody went back to chatter and Johnny said something that made Yuta laugh and it made every one turn to the laughing Boy .Listening to Yuta's laugh made everybody else laugh and he just laughed and looked at them Confused. " Yuta, you're laugh is adorable " Taeyong smiled and Yuta laughed again and did a small aegyo.

During all of this , Mark was just sitting there staring at Yuta laugh and smile .And with that his smile grew too.Before Mark could even think of smiling anymore, Jungwoo did that thing." Lion!" Jungwoo call and Yuta put his hands up and made a chomping face.

Everyone cooed and giggled. What Taeyong didn't expect was Mark , the one who had the biggest pout on his face and glossy eyes this morning  to laugh with the biggest smile on his face." Yuta hyung is cute haha " Mark said and Taeyong swore he saw Yuta blush a little. After everyone finished eating Yuta and Mark offered to do the dishes.

After they were done Mark was about to go to his room when Yuta called him." Hey Markie, wanna watch a movie? " Yuta asked and who was Mark to day no to that smile.They sat on the couch draped in blankets as they watched grownups 2.Yuta was a laughing mess.He couldn't understand English so he read the Japanese subtitles.

Mark watched with heart eyes as the boy next to him  laughed loudly when a funny part came on.Without thinking twice , the smaller wrapped himself tighter in the blankets and snuggled up to Yuta's shoulder. The older froze  and Mark though the made a wrong move so he tried getting up but was stopped by a yElp.
Yuta picked the boy up and put him on his lap.

"Hyu-" Yuta just cut him off with a finger to his lips.He put the blankets over Mark again and wrapped his arms around the smallers waist with marks back against his chest.He snuggled his nose into Marks neck and the younger Calmed down and relaxed on his chest

And Mark wasn't really Sad anymore.
The boy who was snuggled into the back of his neck and laughing mad ehim happy.made him smile.Made him happy.

He finally realised why he was sad in the first place...

---------☆¤》》

Hey there, the person that is taking there time to read this shit.
Please request ♡