"I speak better than Mark "

Requested by @annethundr0509

"I speak better than Mark "

Mark has really started to hate that line , yes at first it was a little Joke but now it was irritating. Every time Mark would Fumble over a word and someone would correct him , Yuta would say 'I speak better than Mark '  and the whole room would burst out laughing. Mark would be really embarrassed and all he can do is put on a smile.

Yuta would use it as some sort of Humor but Mark hated it.It always made him feel like he was terrible at Korean. That he sucks so bad at it and that he's behind in the language. Mark had studied Korean for years trying to perfect his pronunciation, slang and understanding . But everytime he would mess up a word ,it would be as if he still can't speak Korean properly , because he would hear one line that would tear his world down..

So hear they were, NCT127 seated together having a meal together. Mark and Johnny were having a Conversation, it was pretty serious because Johnny was using some words Mark has never used or heard in his vocabulary.

When Johnny finished his sentence he looked at Mark waiting for a reaction but Mark just laughed nervously. "...I didn't understand what you said.." Mark says and Johnny starts laughing. "Really? You didn't understand a word I said? "Johnny asks and Mark nods frowning abit.  By now Everyone's attention was on the two of them and Mark started to sweat.

"Really Mark , you didn't understand a word he said? " Jaehyun asks.
"No I-" Mark tries but was cut off by Haechan.

"Ahh Mark, those are all basic words how did you not know them ?" 

Strike one

"Yeah, Mark those are easy words to study, it's level one Korean. Did you not study well? You need to start studying more" Says Doyoung.

Strike two

"I speak better than Mark "

Strike three

After those words left the Japanese's mouth the whole room was filled with laughter. Mark hated it,he hated all of it.The Canadian boy stood up abruptly, shaking the table abit causing all eyes on him . "I-im not hungry anymore " Mark says before walking of to his room. Everybody looks at each other confused.

"I'll go check " Yuta says standing up.

~•○●□

Mark slammed his bedroom door shut and slid down it holding his knees to his chest. His breath was laboured as hot tears streamed down his pale cheeks.Mark let out a small cry burying his head in his knees sobbing softly . "I can s-speak, I promise I c-can" He repeated lowly,his small hands desperately gripping at his brown locks.

Mark let all of those words sink into his head , all those ' You can't speak Korean ' or ' You need to study more ' or the one he hated the most. 'I speakbetter than Mark' He doesn't know how many times he's expressed in his head how he hated that line . whenever that line was said it was like getting Sucker punched in the gut.

It made his entire self-esteem topple over and fall ,crumpling in his hands.

Mark's throat was sore as he sobbed violently, all those words running through his head.More tears spilled from his eyes making his vision a little blurry, but he just didn't care and continued to weep into his arms letting out all his frustrations.

He heard a knock on the door and mumbled ;"Go away...please " He heard someone sigh behind the door and scooted away from it , with his back know against the wall . "Mark " Yuta's deep voice  spoke and Mark clenched his Jaw."What's wrong? "He spoke in a calm Voice . "Nothing. ..just please go away" Mark says a bit louder now but voice still gruff.

"No"

"What?"

"I said no,I'm not gonna go now open up before I come in " Yuta's voice sounded rough and dominant now , like he was not going to take no for an answer any time soon. But Mark didn't care,he just kept quite sniffling softly into his elbow. But Yuta wasn't lying cause in 4.5 Seconds the door was swinging open with a loud bang causing Mark to jump.

Yuta stood towering over Mark's small figure with a blank face . "Now are you ready to talk "

Mark ignores him , looking away . Big mistake.

Mark let's out a Yelp as Yuta picks him up and pins him to the wall with Mark's legs wrapping around his waist for support. Yuta takes Mark's chin between his fingers making him look him dead in the eye. Mark gulped in fear at the olders gaze."Mark lee , don't try to ignore me " His tone of  voice made Mark flinch slightly.

Yuta had realised what he did and sighed, cupping Mark's cheeks.

"Markie, please tell me what's wrong, is whats bothering you? " His voice is much softer now and Mark's eyes slowly water.  "I...hate you " He said not breaking I contact. Yuta looked shocked and hurt.

"W-what "

"I hate you Nakamoto Yuta, I hate you so so much " Mark was crying at this point. " I hate how you make me feel like I'm nothing, like I can't do anything right. I hate that you think you're so much better than me at speaking. I hate it all.I know I can speak fluently, but you make it seem that when I talk it's Crap. And that's it Nakamoto Yuta, I .Hate.You "

Mark sobbed as he spoke leaving Yuta stunned and speechless. When Yuta came back to his senses he hugged Mark tightly, the younger just cried harder and hit at Yuta's chest continuestly. "I hate you Nakamoto Yuta! Do you hear me ,I hate you !" Mark continued to cry and beat at the olders chest but Yuta didn't care,he just continued to hug the younger even if his life depended on it.

"I...hate ...you " Mark cried one last time ,he was tired from the crying and beating . The Canadian layed his head on Yuta's Chest, sighing in exhaust.
"I ...hate.......you " Mark trails off before falling asleep.

Yuta sighed as tears escaped his eyes.
He pecked the top of Mark's head and rested his chin on it.

".....I love you "

~||~°○●□□■♤♡◇♧

I am soooo sorry this took so long.i had school and I tried my best to make it good.I hope you like it ♡