Best friends to boyfriends

Today was like any normal day, the sun was shining brightly and the birds were chirping happily. Know one was injured or in hospital. The day was just peaceful and relaxing with a happy atmosphere.

But.

For Yuta this day was the most anxious day of his life.Yeah you may be thinking a high school boy has alot of problems and shit  so its fine but this was different. Today Yuta was planning the on telling the man he's loved from 9th grade that he..well.
Loves him.But here's the thing. Why did he decide to do it today  ? Because today is the last day of highschool and if he doesn't tell him, he never will.

But there's another problem.That person he needs to confess to is  his best friend. Mark Lee. The adorable Canadian boy who Yuta fell in love with.The way he looked when he laughed was just too adorable. The way he smiled , the way he talked, walked and rapped.Yuta loved everything about him.He would have told him a really long time ago but Mark was straight. He didn't want to tell the Canadian because he was scared to lose his best friend.

But today he had no choice but to because if he didn't his heart will be broken and he will regret not telling him . So here he was standing in front of his sisters door asking for makeup to look decent when confessing. He knocked." Uh, Momoka.. can I borrow some...makeup?" The boy asked , scratching his nape.His sister just laughed and pulled him inside her room.

"Momo-" Yuta's sister put a finger over her brothers lips to shut him up.
" Shut up would you, let me work my magic" She said a smirk on her face.
When Yuta saw that face he knew he was in trouble. After a few dabs of  red on his lips and eyeliner Yuta was ready.He had his brown hair down and it was braided on one side.

His ears wore silver arrow shaped earings and the bottom of his eyes were smeared with a little black eyeliner. Yuta's sister then showed how he looked in the mirror and he was suprised at what a good job his  sister can do.Sje then pushed him out of her room slamming the door in his face , not before yelling " GET HIM FLOWERS TOO YOU DUMBFUCK "

.
.
.
Yuta arrived at school with a small bouquet of flowers which he had hid in his bag.He went to his locker and put the flowers in it.He then went to his first class which he didn't have Mark in.He was still really nervous,  he was asking his best friend out knowing he's straight but hoping he's bi?

But what he was more afraid of was loosing his best friend. He was ok with being rejected, but loosing his best friend because he was disgusted of him scared him more than anything.After a few periods it was time for lunch.He was in a friend group of 21.Yeah alot right?

Because the school cafeteria didn't have 21 seats for us , The 21 divided  their group into 3. We called ourselves NCT just for fun.The younger ones who were Jeno, Jisung, Jaemin,chenle and Renjun were part of NCT dream. Mark and Haechan are also part of Dream but also in 127 where they normally sit.127 is my friend group.A group of 10.This consists of Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Doyoung , Jungwoo  but he mostly sat with his boyfriend from the Wayv table . Then there was Haechan, Mark and Yuta.Sicheng was also part of 127 but he sat with Wayv . basically the China line ( Except ten ) Yeah Chenle and Renjun are also Chinese but since they're younger they're in Dream.
Wayv was Kun, xioajun, Hendery, Yangyang, ten ,lucas and sicheng.

The Japanese made his way(v) over to the 127 table which was in the middle of the Cafeteria. All his  friends were already there,  except Jungwoo who was sitting with Wayv.When  he sat down Doyoung and Haechan were already fighting while Taeyong tried to stop them.A normal day.

Yuta  was sitting next to Mark and his  stomach erupted in butterflies .He was adorable.There were 5 couples in their  friend group.Lucas and Jungwoo, Ten and Yangyang, Jeno and Jaemin, chenle and Jisung and Taeyong and Jaehyun. 

Yuta wanted to be a couple with Mark..

The boy were all making small talk and then Mark laid his head on the Japanese's shoulder. The said boy started heating up and  blushed  a little. The butterflies in his stomach got worse the more he snuggled into his shoulder .
Johnny seemed to notice and smirked.  He knew that overgrown Piece of shit was gonna say something..

" Uh Yuta, you look really red ,are you ok? Johnny states and Yuta strangles him in his head.Mark turns to Yuta with worried expression. " Yeah hyung you're really red and you're getting a bit hot.Yuta just gulps and looks at Johnny who is smirking."I-im fine really " Yuta replies, dieing I side trying not to get caught.

Mark only  nods knowing his hyungs stubbornness.

After lunch everybody gets back to there classes including Yuta and Mark.While in class Yuta pulls out his phone and texts his best friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Me
Markie, meet me  at the back of the school after Your classes ends

Loml♡💟
Ok Hyung :)

Me
Great.

Loml♡💟
Is something wrong Hyung? ?
Read

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mark was now worried,  what was wrong with his hyung?

On the other hand Yuta was anxious and stressed. He was pacing back and fourth at the back of the school were the flowers were.He was scared , really scared.Scared of getting rejected, But Scared of loosing his best friend more .

When the time came, Mark walked to the back of the school suprised to see Yuta pacing up and down anxiously.
"Hyung what's wro-" He was cut of as Yuta brought out the bouquet of flowers. "Listen Mark I'm just gonna get it over with..Mark Lee I like you. ..No I love you . I've Loved you since 9th grade and I know you don't feel the same but-" Now it was Yuta's turn to get cut off.But this time by a pair of lips on his.

He was shocked at first to react but  then kissed back.When they pulled away both boys were blushing like crazy."Mark-" Yuta was once again cut of. " Yuta hyung..I love you too. ..be my boyfriend? " Mark said playing with his fingers.It felt like Yuta's heart has Just burst and his butterflies were worse now.He nodded his head before capturing the youngers lips again in a sweet kiss.

When they pulled apart they heard a whistle a turned around to see Johnny. "WOO, GET IT YUTA GET IT " He yelled and  they both rolled there eyes.
"SHUT UP JOHNNY " We said together before laughing.

Not edited whoops