"I Don't Like You"

Requested  by shineelikethestars

Yuta turned the key unlocking the door to his shared apartment with his cru- best friend.

"Markie I'm home ~" he sang in a happy tone dropping his bag on the floor.

"Hm ~ I'm in here"

Mark walked out of his room waving at Yuta.  The said male  grinned widely and ran  over to Mark to give him a bone crushing hug causing him to let out a groan. Mark still smiled letting out a small giggle and ruffling the older's hair.
After releasing him from the hug  Yuta  ran a hand through his hair before tying it up loosely. He watched as Mark walked around the kitchen island to get to the heating pot he had  just noticed.

"What's for supper? "

" Tteokbeokki" Mark smiled as he stirred the rice cakes. " go shower or  I'm not letting you touch the food" Mark  raises his  eyebrow. Yuta rolls his eyes and scoffs "yeah sure Mom" Mark flashes  him  his middle finger and he laughs  before walking out of the kitchen. 

~~~
After Yuta was freshly showered and changed he walked back into the kitchen and immediately went over to Mark who was still standing at the stove stirring slowly. He wrapped his arms around him in a tight back hug before snuggling his cold nose  into Mark's neck. Mark whined trying to shake the older of who continued to nuzzle into the back of his neck.

"Hyung let go ~ You're gonna get burnt"  Mark whined with a deep pout and Yuta  had to hold the urge  kiss that pout of his lips.

"What can i do Markie you look so cute like this, like my little wifey " He grinned tightening his arms around Mark's waist and nuzzling into his shoulder. Mark froze then burst out into a fit of laughter. "Dude what the fuck" He wheezed out and Yuta frowned . "The fuck i don't like you I'm not your Wifey haha" He giggled in a playful way. 

Yuta's heart sank.

He released his hold on Mark and dropped his hands to his sides. "I'm not hungry anymore" He mumbled quietly . Mark's eyebrows furrowed in  confusion. What was the sudden drop in mood? Yuta and him  flirt as a Joke all the time, hell even with the rest of their friends so why did he sound so upset.

Mark turned the stove of and swung around to face Yuta who had his head down, long hair falling over his eyes. "How come? You okay dude?" Mark placed a hand in his shoulder which was only just shrugged off. Mark's eyes widened. " Yu-" Yuta looked up and and Mark almost gasped. Yuta always had a bright glow in his eyes, even when he was angry or sad.

But now all Mark saw was nothing. Complete nothingness. The eyes that once held galaxies left dark. " H-Hyung, what-what's wrong?" Yuta smiled, a small smile, a hurt smile, a smile you'd never find on a person like Yuta.
"Mark I'm not feeling so well, I'm gonna skip supper tonight, but enjoy it for both of us" He gave that smile again, patting his shoulder before walking of quietly to his room.

Mark frowned deeply as he heard the lack of the cute nick nickname. Yuta said he wasn't feeling well? He was okay before. Mark was getting worried. Really worried.

Did he maybe do something to make the older so upset?

He walked out of the kitchen into the hallway of their apartment before he was standing directly in front of Yuta's room. He took a deep shaky breath, he was scared. He really didn't like when his best friend was upset or when he was the cause of it. He took another deep breath before raising his hand preparing to knock when the he heard the click of a lamp and the the light underneath the older's door disappeared. 

He sighed figuring Yuta most probably was not feeling well so he went to bed early. He ran his finger over the engraved name on the door letting out a small sigh before leaving a soft kiss on it. "Good night" He said "I love you" He whispered under his breath before finally walking away
//////
Yuta let out a small sob as he heard the ' good night ' . Once the footsteps outside his door faded he let out another sob, and another and another until he was sobbing violently yet softly not to be heard by the other.