Man in the mask

Lately  in Seoul ,the cities top news today was The man in the mask.
You see nobody new who this dude was, every night at 11: 20 on point he would kill.People were pulled into the alley next to a certain cigarette store  at 11:20 every night and the next morning were found in the most gruesome ways possible. Just yesterday a body was discovered,  know one would even say it was a body anymore. The corpse was discovered in the form of a fleshy pulp obviously caused by a bat.

And the day before that, a women's body was found , except her head and body were...not actually together. The mysterious killings have been going on for over 2 months now. The people of Seoul only new that he always wore a black mask that only covered his mouth and nose.And that's how he got the name ,the man in the mask. Because that was all they new about him.It was what the Cameras  recorded,  before there connection was randomly lost.

Mark wanted to stop all that though. Mark a detective. His goal was set on finding that creep and making sure he gets a death penalty . He sat at his desk , pencil between his teeth thinking hard.Thinking of a plan of how to catch that bastard. Sitting and fidgeting , he stared into space . Maybe if I was the bait. What if   i was the bait and he would try to-

Mark's thoughts were cut of my the tall male infront of him." Mark, you're seriously not thinking about being a victim of this shit right? " His friend Johnny asks. " I have to-"
" No you dont" There Captain walks in just in time." But Captain Jung, how else will we catch this freak!" Mark shouts clearly loosing his temper .
"Cool it down officer Lee, you're stressing to much about this" Jaehyun pats his shoulder. " Take the rest of the night of " and with that ,the Captain walked of.

Mark ran a hand through his messy hair , feeling the sweat that had beaded up  because of stress. "Mark, he's right. Just go home and get some rest" Johnny  urged .Mark only nodded and started packing his things . Johnny patted his shoulder and went back to desk.

Mark sighed as he opened the door and was met with cold wind.He walked to his car and thew his bag carelessly in the back seat really giving zero fucks at the moment. He got into his car and slammed the door harshly, driving out of the parking lot .He was angry , but more frustrated ."Why did Captain Jung have to send me home, I could have figured out what to do dammit! "Mark thought aloud.

When he got to his apartment , he angrily walked up the stares and bumped into his neighbour, Lee Taeyong. "Hey Mark, why do you look like a fucking angry bird?" The older said taking a swig of his cigarette and leaning against the wall. Mark just rolled his eyes." Nothing, my boss is just a dumbass" The younger said coldly before walking up the stares to his apartment leaving a veryy confused Taeyong behind.

" Okay?" Taeyong said before taking another swig and adjusting his robe.

As Mark walked into his apartment, he slammed the door closed and threw Jacket on the side.He pulled at his black locks in frustration and soon regretted it as a splitting headache occurred right after."fuck" He muttered under his breath . loosening his tie he sat in his couch,face in his hands.keep it together Mark, you're a cop.He thought to himself.

Slowly pulling out some files , he laid them on his coffee table and sighed .Going through all the murder cases he realised one thing...one thing that was similar to the deaths...
That night Mark went to be happy, why?Because he just cracked this case.

.
.
.

The next morning, the boy woke up in a good mood.Almost sprinting from his bed, he walked into his bathroom getting ready for the day.

After getting everything together, he walked out his apartment smelling the fresh winter air." What a wonderful day" He muttered , smiling to himself . He passed his neighbours house walking  away- not before stopping and turning around to be met with a familiar figure that shocked him.