We Meet Again ~

Part 2 of man in the mask:)
Longgg ass chapter
TW:WEAPONS MENTIONED
Sorry this took so long btw💚
________________

Mark sighed staring at his computer, the bright rays stinging his exhausted eyes and causing a slight headache. It's been like this for the past week as he's had 3 hours of sleep 6 shots of expresso and 4 bags of watermelon chewables. Ever since the incident that night he's been taking a lot more cases than he actually needed too. He's been working over time almost every night, staring at his laptop screen for days until he could feel his eyelashes burning off.

Ever since that night Mark has overworked himself to a point where he never left the precinct. It's like he's trying to overwork himself to point his brain fries and he forgets everything. Forget about what happened that night, forget about how he actually came and forget how he had to lie to boss that he couldn't get a look at the man. The Canadian never did tell them what actually happened. He just told them that Yuta held him at gun point and the wet patch was on his crotch was alcohol that some drunkard had dropped on him. He  did smack Johnny when we wiggled his eyebrows at him asking if he and the killer hit it of (Johnny still had doubts as his best friend was a tomato)

He does not know why but he just couldn't tell. Detective Choi seungcheol had interrogated him and he was the softest cop Mark had ever seen. He may look big and strong yet his heart was so soft that Mark actually felt so bad about lying to him.

In the end he was excused to go home yet he stayed. Day after day he was always the last one to leave or the the first one there as he stayed the night. He felt so many emotions bubble in him whenever he thought about it. First came the anger that he let him do that to him then the disgust that he actually enjoyed it then the mental break downs. Staying late and overworking himself felt satisfying as his brain would numb and his thoughts afloat.

Yet there was still something scratching at the back of his head. What Yuta said about all the victims.
He pulled out all of their files going through them and researching there history and he found out that it was true. They all had records of illegal sales of the black Market and it gave Mark so many thoughts. Should he ask Yuta for help? Ask him to help lead them to the suspects? Or should he ask to join their force figuring the 'team' he worked with was pretty good as they found out about this before they did...

Mark shook the thought away, what was he thinking right now? Team with a fucking killer? Never.

He clicked his tounge leaning forward hitting his head against his desk in frustration. A new stronger wave of pain was applied and he hissed feeling his ears ring. "fuck" he said out loud in English, he was the only one there after all so he gave zero shits. His head felt like there were a thousand little knives running into his head one by one.

He decided to call it a night and just head home to get some rest. Packing his laptop away into his bag he made his way out of the building and into his car, soon driving away.

He scrunched his nose in pain as the sharp drills of pain in his head hadn't subsided but only got worse. He groaned through gritted teeth deciding on just stopping at a drug store and get painkillers.

As he stepped out on the pavement he felt his head get heavy and his eyes blur. He tried blinking it away and started walking shakily to the store in front of him yet the world seemed to stop. He felt his drowsy eyes droop and his brain hammer against his scull and before he knew it he was falling.

He closed his eyes ready for the impact of the dirty concrete yet felt two strong arms catch him. He only saw a blurry silhouette and flash of purple hair before he knocked out cold.

~~~~~~~

"Doyoung did what-"

"He brought home an officer"