Bartender {M}

Requested by @nojams08

Yuta loosened his tie, letting a sigh fall from his lips. It was 9:45pm and he was still sitting at his desk filing papers on a Friday night, his long white hair tied back in a loose ponytail and dress shoes long-forgotten. He twirled the pen between his fingers  as  he read over the last words of the document before signing at the bottom and leaving it in it's right file before getting another one and starting again. He was about to jot down his signature once again for the what seemed like the 1000th time that night when the big glass doors of his office swung open revealing his two dorky best friends with big grins on their faces.

"Yutaaaaa" the tallest among the three of them grinned making himself comfortable on the side of Yuta's desk. "Yes Johnny" he didn't even look up continuing to sign more papers drawing a groan out of the taller. He rolled his eyes finally looking up noticing his other best friend Jaehyun was seated comfortably on his couch while Johnny whined beside him. "Yuta it's literally almost 10:00 what are you still doing here it's Friday night"

" ok? it's Friday, and your point is?" Yuta asked going back to his papers. Johnny groaned tearing the pen from his best friend's hand and throwing it across the room almost hitting Jaehyun in the head if he hadn't calmly moved out of the way. Yuta sighed again now moving all his attention to his Man-child of a friend. Yuta eyes him as if telling him to go on. The taller sighs sitting back down on the desk. What I'm trying to say is, it's Friday night and you're sitting at your desk signing papers like you're marking fucking middle school test papers "

Jaehyun lets out a chuckle at his best friend's stupid comment and Yuta Can't Help But crack a small smile causing Johnny to giggle . Yuta let out a small chuckle making eye contact with both boys and in a millisecond the three of them are giggling uncontrollably. " I suppose that does make me sound a bit lame" He laughs standing up and slipping his shoes back on. He picks his suit Jacket up and swings it over his shoulder staring expectingly at the two boys who just grin and look at each other then back at the white haired Japanese.

" let's get drunk"

~~~~~~

when Johnny said let's get drunk Yuta was not expecting a fucking strip club.

Men and women sat in rows of cheap velvet chairs as they watch the Dancers on stage do spins and flips and whatnot on the metal poles. The three sat in a booth as they watched the Dancers beer in hand. Johnny and Jaehyun seemed to be quite intrigued by the Dancers, or more specifically the two boys on the side. Yuta was on his fifth bottle of beer but only felt a slight buzz. He was never one to get drunk easily. After the shows ended and the strippers went backstage immediately Johnny and Jaehyun had left the Booth trying to find ' The strippers of their dreams' Leaving Yuta who could only roll his eyes and make his way back to the bar for another bottle or three.

He plops himself on to one of the bar and taps the counter for service. Is just about ready to order 20 shots from the brunette he ordered from earlier but his words gets stuck in his throat as he stares at the beauty before him. There stood a different bartender from before , a male with dark black  hair and the cutest pair of eyes he's ever seen. "Hi, I'm Mark, name your poison" he says getting a glass from under the counter. 'His voice is cute too'
He thinks.

He snaps out of his thoughts realising the cute bartender is still waiting for his order. "U-uh 10 shots of t-tequilla w-with salt" Mark nods pouring out his order and sliding it across to him. Yuta thanked him taking a shot and sighing at the rough burn making its way down his throat. He savored the taste licking lips,slowly starting to feel a bit tipsy but not too much.

"So are you here alone tonight?" Yuta snaps his head towards the cute bartender taking in his beauty again before smiling. "Nah, i came here with my friends but they left me to get laid" He chuckles taking another shot. The cute bartender lets out a giggle and Yuta swore his heart leaped out of his chest. That shit was the cutest fucking thing he's ever heard. "Strippers?" he asks and Yuta nods.