Insecure

Requested by  @BL_king101

Mark has always been insecure about the way he spoke but he had always chosen to ignore it. He was always scared that when he's rapping , he might stutter and ruin everything. He never told anyone, know one actually minded the fact that he stutters but Mark knew some people did.Some people like his Czennies.

Mark sighed as he read through the comments from live he had with the dreamies yesterday, most of them were making fun of his stutter and it hurt. Mark really needed to take his mind off this so standing up and sighing as he made his way out of his room.

Mark made his way over to the person he trusted the most ,Yuta , knocking slightly on the door . He heard Yuta call out a ' come in ' and he hesitantly opened the door to find a empty room and the sound of the shower running . He looked over at the two neatly dressed beds and noticed something on the night stand. It was a picture frame of a really smiley Mark.

Mark blushed realising this was Yuta's  bed . He heard the creak of a door and looked up to see Yuta coming out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.  " Ahh Markie , Whatcha doin here ? " Yuta asks going to his closet.  "W-well  , hyung c-can we D-do l-live? " Mark asked nervously trying not  to look at a shirtless and water dripping Yuta.

"Yeah sure ,lemme just text manager hyung " Yuta says now fully dressed.
Mark nods and sits on the other bed across the room. "Where's T-taeil hyung? " Mark asks . "Oh yeah, he left early this morning to go to Haechan's dorm" Yuta says getting his phone to text their manager.

After getting permission from their Manager to do a vlive ,  Mark ordered food and they set up up the Cameras.
Once everything was set up and the food was ordered, the 2 boys sat on the floor of Yuta and Taeil 's  room and put the live on.

"Hey Czennies " Yuta waves to the Camera with his signature smile making Mark's heart do flips. Mark stares with heart eyes as Yuta smiles brightly at th Camera.

"Today , I'm here with....Mark " Yuta says enthusiastically pulling Mark down to sit on the floor with him so he could be seen on Camera.

" Heyyy ,C-czennies " Mark waves and Yuta giggles .

"Today Mark and I decided to do live....just because " Yuta says picking up his cup of noodles. Mark nods also getting his . Mark reads some of the comments and sighs in relief when he sees that know one has mentioned anything about him stuttering.

"S-so, hyung . I-i heard you a-and Jo - Johnny went to th-the beach " Mark says making Conversation, he really tried not to stutter but it slipped and on the inside Mark was scared.Yuta didn't seem to mind though as he just nodded and took a sip of water ." Yes , we went and Johnny fell into the water " Yuta says laughing, Mark also joins in on laughing and Yuta internally cooed.

Yuta loved when Mark laughed , it was the most adorable thing to him.
" Re - Really  " Mark laughed and Yuta just nodded making them both laugh harder . Mark hadn't even thought about his stutter .

After about 20 minutes of conversing  and laughing  the 2 foreigners had finished their noodles and put them aside. " Mark -shi  ,  did you visit dream members? " Yuta asks sitting back down . " Yes , w-we  met up  a- a -a few days a-ago " Mark says taking a drink of his cola.

Yuta was reading through some of the comments and stopped at one.  "MaRk   iS  tAlK fUnNy  haha " Yuta read the English comment and then looked at the Camera confused. Mark felt his heart beat faster at the comment. "Wae? , Markie what does that mean ?" Yuta asks and Mark shakes his head with a fake smile. "N- nothing hyung "

The live went on and Mark tried not to speak that much but either way the comments wouldn't stop. He wanted to do the live so he can get away from all of this . His hands were sweaty and his heart pounded against his chest. Yuta was telling him something but he couldn't focus, he could only focus on the Rucus happening in the comments. "Mark?" The younger snaps his head to look at Yuta and sees him with a concerned expression.

"You ok?" Yuta says quietly and Mark nods. "I-im g-good " Mark smiles . Yuta still looked worried. Mark turned his head back to the Camera and his heart dropped. .There was one Certain comment that caught his attention and it was the worst. Mark's heart shattered and his eyes were starting to well up with tears. How could that one Comment make him break...?

"Mark's always stuttering, no wonder he can't rap "

The younger boy shuffled backwards so he couldn't be seen on Camera and let his tears roll down his cheeks. Yuta who noticed something shift and  looked up and widened his eyes . He quickly said his goodbyes to the fans  and put the live of before walking over to Mark. He scooped Mark into his arms and sat them both down onto the floor,making Mark straddle him.

"Markie? What's wrong baby ?" Mark looked into Yuta's eyes and he broke. Tears continued to spill from his eyes and he buried his head into Yuta's neck sobbing violently. "Shh baby, tell me what's wrong ?" Yuta rubs light circles on his back as Mark cries . "I hate it. I hate it so much hyung " Mark mumbles as he cries harder and Yuta feels his heart break at the sight.

"What do you hate baby?Tell me ?" Yuta says and Mark sobs."I hate the way I speak hyung....so much "Yuta let's Mark finish rubbing his back comfortingly. "I h-hate how I-i can't s-speak like a n-normal person . M-my r-rapping is h-horrible because of i-it. Hyung..., I-i h-hate it ....w-wanna be N-normal.." Mark finishes with a sob.

Yuta cups Mark's cheeks making him look him  in the eye. "Mark " Yuta starts wiping away Mark's tears. "There is nothing wrong with the way you speak.You have the most beautiful rapping voice.When you rap it's like know one else can beat .you're  voice is beautiful , You are beautiful and the way you speak is perfectly normal, the way you speak is perfect, you are perfect. Never forget that"

When Yuta had finished Mark was already crying again . Mark wrapped his arms around Yuta's neck and buries his head in his neck. Yuta's arms also wrapped around Mark's waist tightly and protectively, not letting go any time soon."Thank you" Mark breathes against his neck.

"Thank you. ..."

------~<☆○●□

Hi,is this what you wanted?if you don't like it I can redo .Also srry it took so long.

Also#2
Have you heard about woojin, that lil shit belongs in jail and to all the stays just like me who are heart broken plz knw that he will get what he deserves.

BL fans? Excited about the new drama?Cause I fracking am            (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞