I found my soul mate

Requested by @seesawyoongi

----------☆•○●

Mark was Jealous, jealous that everyone around him had a soul mate and he didn't. People find there soul mates at the age of 16;Mark was 18 .
He was frustrated because he was already in his last year of highschool and he hasn't  find his soul mate yet.

He was more scared that he didn't have a soul mate . In the world they live in ,the ones with no soul mates were abandoned, left alone like an outcast.They were considered filthy because they weren't blessed with a soul mate,and that really scared him.
Will his family really abandon him?

He walked down the stairs of his house into the kitchen and pulled out a box of cereal lazily. He wasn't really in the mood today (not like he was any other day ) Eating the spoons of cereal, he stared into space.Soon his elder brother Taeyong came downstairs. "Hey Mark! How you doing? " The elder said enthusiastically.

Taeyong was happy and positive because he found his soul mate. Mark was not.Mark was more depressed now days thinking about how he doesn't have a soul mate .At . All.

So he thought. ..

The younger ignored his happy brother and dumped his empty cereal bowl in the sink."Bye hyung, I'm going to school " He mumbled softly before walking out the door. The little drops of rain that had fallen onto his nose rolled down to his mouth making him taste it.Alot of people would say ' If you've tasted rain , you're lucky' or ' The rain is always sweet which always means good luck! '

But Mark didn't believe in that shit.He just said it was bullshit and walked away. To him the rain Just tasted salty , like the rest of the world.
Not finding a soul mate basically made Mark a depressed teenager.
He walked more down the pavement,taking his normal route to school.

He saw so many couples holding hands and laughing, some even kissing as he made his way down the road.Some girls  from JYP high; Sana and Daehyun had found out they're  soul mates. Mark really did envy them , he envied everybody who had a soul mate.

He hurriedly walked past all the all the couples and started walking faster towards the school.
.
.
.

The 18 year old walked through the crowded hallways ignoring the whispers and gossips people were saying about him.He actually got used to it now so It  didn't bother him one bit.Mark walked into his 1st class and ignored all the wierd looks people were giving him ,even his teacher.

But like he said before, he's used to it by now.

The said boy sat down in the very back of the class next to the window.
He didn't bother paying attention to the lesson , it was the same thing they learned about every day.The knowledge of soul mates.

He watched as the rain dropped until someone called his name.His teacher.
"Mark , go show the new Japanese student around the school, you're not needed here anyway " She said coldly not making eye contact with the boy.

Without another word he got up from his seat and walked out of the class and to the office block.

When he got there he saw a a figure definitely taller than him.The mysterious person's back was facing Mark. He had red-ish orange -ish dyed hair and   silver earings .(superhuman  era)
He walked up to him and patted his shoulder signalling him to turn around.

When he turned around Mark was met with the most beautiful smile he's ever seem. " Oh Hi there !, I'm Yuta and you are?" The other said enthusiastically with a wider smile and  it gave Mark butterflies . Why?
Yuta reached to shake Mark's hand and the other excepted."I'm Mark-"

The younger was cut off as a Jolt of electricity ran through his body and his wrist  and Caught on fire, the flames blue. Yuta was experiencing the same same pain and sqeaked. "W-whats -"Mark looked up and made eye contact with Yuta , each others lives and memories flashing before they're eyes.

When they returned to the conscious state Mark Jerked his hand away from Yuta's grip out of instinct.  His wrist was still slightly burning but not that much.The younger boy held up his wrist and almost cried . There tattooed on his right  wrist was 'YUTA'
He found his soul mate.

He looked up to meet the other foreigner's eyes . Yuta's face held a warm smile as he looked at Mark.His right hand also tattooed reading 'MARK ' When they met eyes they both gasped as another jolt if electricity spread throughout there body , it wasn't that bad but it did make them flinch .

Mark suddenly starting walking, not knowing why like he wasn't in control of his own body."You're my soul mate" He breathes still walking .Yuta starts walking towards him to .They both stand in front of each other, staring at each others eyes. "And you're mine " The older says before Capturing Mark's lips in kiss full of love and passion.

The only thought in Mark's head right now was....I found my soul mate. .