"I speak better than Mark Pt 2 "

Over the next few days, things have been a little awkward between the two foreigners.

Mark has been really distant , finding any kind of excuse to get away from Yuta . whether it was "I need to go to the bathroom " or " I gotta take this call " ,he would always just leave.
Like the other night NCT127 and NCT dream were gathering for a movie night, all seats were taken except for the one next to Yuta.Yuta had expected Mark to sit there but he just ignored it and sat down next to Chenle on the floor.

Yuta frowned at that ,he really missed Mark, but I don't think he felt the same..

Days went by like that , Mark avoiding Yuta and Yuta hating himself. He hated and regretted all those times he's said 'I speak better than Mark ' He hated all those times he teased Mark and wouldn't bother to see how he feels about it.

But he had to except the truth:Mark Lee hated him , and he was the cause of that.He did this to himself. He has know one else but himself to blame.
And he hated it, he hated all of it. He hated that he had to except the truth Mark hates him , it broke his heart every time he thought about it.

Its been atleast 1 whole month now and Mark was still so distant. Every time Yuta would try to approach him he would Walk away ,Yuta just wanted to fix it...

~•○●

"Please don't eat on my bed " Taeil says slinging his bag over his shoulder. "And please turn the lights off, and don't leave your nasty clothes everywh-" Taeil stopped as he realised Yuta wasn't Paying attention. "Yuta!Are you listening? " The oldest flicked Yuta's forehead making him wince and look up. "Yes?" Taeil only rolled his eyes .

"Yuta is something bothering you?" Taeil asks.

"No hyung I'm fine and I promise I will eat on your bed "Yuta says with a grin earning a hit behind his head.
Yuta let's Taeil out the door and waves goodbye before walking of to their shared room. Yuta flopped onto his bed , letting out a big sigh into his pillow. He rolled over and grabbed his phone , scrolling through some posts.

He heard a faint knock on the door and woke up from his bed . When he opened the door his breath got caught in his throat. "Mark? "

The younger looked up at him with no emotion. "Manager hyung is doing the paperwork for the Concert next month , it's very messy and Jungwoo and Jaehyun are already asleep so I had to come here " The last part kinda stung , it was like Mark really didn't wanna be here, which by his face obviously didn't.

"Ok " Yuta opened the door wider to let the latter in . Mark's eyes wondered around the room as if in search of something. "Where's Taeil hyung ? " He asked sitting on Taeil's bed."O-oh , he's out..." Yuta didn't know why he was so nervous, part of him was giddy inside because Mark was there with him but the other hut was stressed and kinda scared .

Mark only nodded and sat down and  lied back. He turned on his side not facing Yuta . There was an awkward silence until Yuta heard the faint sound of music and realised it was Coming from Mark's headphones.The older could only just sigh as he watched the younger completely ignore his presence in the room.

Yuta sat on his bed and spared just one more glance at Mark's back before picking up his phone.

After a few minutes of the silence engulfing him he couldn't take it anymore and walked over to the Canadian. He lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention.
Mark pulled off his headphones and stared at Yuta with that same bored look but his eyes contained something Yuta couldn't explain.

"Do you wanna watch a movie? "

"No" He said it so coldly Yuta didn't know if it was the same Mark.

"O-ok "

Yuta turned around to walk back to his bed but stopped. What am I doing? This is the perfect chance to talk and I'm blowing it! Yuta mentally scolded himself before gathering up enough confidence to actually look the other in the eye without guilt filling him.

He took and deep breath before speaking.

"Mark, we need to talk " His voice was firm and strict but still held nervousness. "What's there to talk about hyung ?" Mark said not even sparing a glance at him.Yuta clenched and unclenched his Jaw in frustration.
"Mark you know what we need to talk about ,it's been a a whole damn month" Yuta tried not to speak to loud to startle the younger but his patience was running thin and Mark wasn't helping.

Mark sighed and put his phone down to look at Yuta directly in the eye.
"Yuta hyung, I said what that night , it's over and done " Mark's voice dripped with so much hate,Yuta felt his heart crack. "M-mark-"
"No hyung " Mark tried to ignore the fact that Yuta's eyes were now glossy and threatening to spill.

"P-please" Yuta's voice cracked as he reached for Mark's hand but was shaken off .

"Please , Mark .I wanna make things right. I know what I've been doing was wrong but you need to know ,I didn't want to hurt you. Please Mark , I love you so so much and the fact that you hate me breaks me ,Mark please"

Yuta sniffled, grasping at Mark's hands desperately trying to atleast be able to touch him.

"Yuta-" Mark had no words.Even after a whole month he's been trying to hate the older but he just couldn't. When ever he would say that line it would pierce his heart because Mark loved him.Mark was ,no is in love with him.

"Please Mark, give me a chance" His voice was so desperate and hurt .

His voice was shaky  and his eyes glistened with tears and some rolled down his cheeks . "Please "  His eyes pleaded for forgiveness.

"...fine , but I don't think I can..." Mark trailed of afraid to look him in the eye.

"What is it baby, please tell me "

"Yuta ,I love you too. ...but I don't know if you. ...mean it "
Yuta looked kinda hurt at first bit nodded, he understood what Mark was talking about.

"I promise you Mark lee , I will never make you feel like that ever again and I will love you forever and forever "

"Promise? "

"Promise"