🐉Dragons Lullaby

{2 years Post-Curse, after they regained their bodies.}

It was a casual, normal day at Arcobaleno Mansion.

Reborn had just come back after checking up on/ tortutoring his student at Vongola HQ.
He'd had Tsuna and his Famiglia move to Italy after their middle school graduation ceremony, before transferring them to an Italian High school to get them acquainted with the people, their terrain, duties, etc. So far it was doing well, to no surprise seeing his charm and kindness. (He does not take pride in it, not at all. But his accomplishments deserve to be noted.)

The rest was already there.

Lal and Colonello were training.
Fon was outside, drinking tea and reading a book, on the terrace while he enjoyed the weather. Viper was sitting next to him for good (free) tea and counting their money. Verde... was Verde, scribbling in his notebook and observing his many computers.
Lastly, Uni was discussing something with Gamma in the living room. The usual. Except..

"Hime, you look tired. Did you have proper rest?"

"I'm fine... I just had a bit of an uneasy feeling lately. Maybe it's because there hasn't been a big threat in those past years or... that they're finally able to do what they want- Not bound by the curse."

"Hmmm. True, but not being able to rest well is still a problem."

Another voice chimed in, tone calm and considerate. "How about some tea? I know a few that can help with sleep difficulties."

Fon calmly walked over, having overheard their discussion.
He also couldn't fault Uni for feeling that way; it's not considered good in the Mafia (and Triads) if it's too quiet.

The younger looked at him, eyes settling from her surprise at his appearance to almost pleading. "Could you please?"

Another set of voices interrupted with their own two cents to share.

"Maybe some exercising would get it out, Kora."

"You mean work it off, Stupid!"

Lal and Colonello joined, looking slightly sweaty. They could just make out Lal hitting her student on his -apparently- hollow head with the following wince coming from him.

"Mu~ did you two destroy the training grounds again?
You'll pay for that on your own."

Uni addressed the rain-pair and storm. "Both could work, thank you. Uncle Reborn, how was Tsuna-nii doing?"she inquired.

"He's fine. Just whining about school and training. Not getting bullied this time though." He smirked at the last bit, which, he's such a softie for his students.

"Cause he stands up for himself or his looks, kora?"
Colonello was rubbing his injured -and very much not empty- head where Lal had hit him looking at the Hitman with a curious expression.

His question was valid, the boy was shaping up to be an older double of his ancestor and he could match Reborn in terms of sexy-handsome beauty.

"His Guardians. And because he's finally acting like a confident Boss."

"Rationaly speaking that's unsurprising. Civilians and school troubles are nothing compared to you."

Reborn perked up at 'civilian', putting the smirk from the implications of Verde's statement at the back and registering someone's priory unnoticed absence.

"Speaking of, where's the Lackey? He doesn't receive any missions as of late; His annoying voice should've gone off by now."

"I don't know, he hadn't contacted me." Uni became worried for her other Uncle, he hadn't called her in a few days and he'd usually checked up on her at least once a week after the false Future affair was settled.