🎭Lost Within🎭

[A/N: Funnily enough, this song gave me the inspiration for this whole new chapter in one day. Hope you Enjoy!!]

The unspeakable happened.

Well, sort of. Tsunayoshi Sawada, Vongola Decimo/ Neo Vongola Primo, Dame-Tsuna, had gotten a mental parisite from one of the most recent attacks on his life.
A Mist-flame user, proficient with infecting the mind with one's own thoughts by twisting their memories and perception, had done the deed, and died shortly afterwards.

The 2 Vongola Mist Guardians were unable to bring Tsuna back from the recess of his mind as he was in a coma, unresponsive and his thoughts muddled enough in greys and monotone colors. Poisonous for a Sky, especially a forgiving one like him.
They'd even gotten Viper and Torikabuto's help, but still nothing. Tsuna's usual stubbornness and tenacity made him have a high mental barrier, Reborn tortutoring him not to have his mind read as well as understand others' wasn't working in their favor either.

Byakuran was constantly consulting with his parallel selves, Uni tried looking through her family's books to see if there was a clue, a vision that wasn't fulfilled or possibly linked to this, Enma and Dino along with Xanxus -surprisingly or not- went to hunt down those responsible if even slightly related to the event.
Their Family's have never been as proud, worried and scared of them as when they returned every so often for sleep, food and checking up on their famiglia and the comatose brunette.
security was tight around the Mansion, meaning everyone was there, even Verde who was trying to find a method to destabilise the 'virus' to give the Mist's an opportunity to rescue their boss/ friend/ ally.

This included Skull, Cloud Arcobaleno and immortal stuntman, without exception.
He used the Carcasso Famiglia's connections and resources behind the scenes and gave the information to either the furious brothers(?) or subtly to Reborn via his informant as he always did.

Yes, he helps them out in these ways without a thanks or accountability/ credit or acknowledgement for his efforts.

So when he had an idea that he didn't immediately discard, he asked Uni about it to see her view on the matter. And, since she was his bonded Sky and as he was her Cloud/ Uncle-figure he was concerned for her welfare regarding the idea he proposed.
It was to have the Mist's try sending others inside Tsuna's subconscious and see if they can positively influence the real Tsuna. She debated over it and also thought it was good. As a result she decided to council with the others over his proposal.

Their responses where quite positive, and especially eager ones came from the Sky-in-question's Guardians:
"This is a great idea, Kora!"
"This will surely help Juudaime!!"
"Kufufu, it might be worth a try."
"Mu~ fine, how much do you pay?" Cue deathglares + n-times KO-stares.

"Trash! You better help the mini-trash or I'll have them burn all your secret stashes of expensive furniture!"
Eyebrows rose, eyes slightly widening in confusion/wonder at the Varia Boss' announcement and threat.

"Hn. (Let's start.)"

They tried until everyone, I mean everyone,
had tried to impact the prison-like mind of the teenage Sky.
Even Reborn and Byakuran.

Those who couldn't bear with it left. Even Mukuro left with a frustrated, annoyed, worried, regretful frown and without his signature laugh- for once without using his Mist and via the window like a certain Arcobaleno's annoyed nephew. Some of them were sure they'd heard the two speak to each other before they both jumped out.

('Were those 2 actually talking with each other on peaceful terms?'

'Tsu-chan would've cried tears of joy if he could've seen that!')