👸🏻Mad QUEEN💅🏻

Skull is a Woman. There, it's said. He is a she and a Cloud.

So why is Skull -formerly Skilla- so conscious over it that she changes her gender? Moreover her character to that of an annoying person?

Because she doesn't want to be found out.

As what?

The Villain.

She had a Kingdom once, in the distant past. She was Crown Princess...
Yet her lover, already crowned as King, chose another as his Queen and, well...

There is reason behind the saying: "There hath no Fury like a woman scorned"

She is that reason.

She, now he, hides her Anger, suppresses it and bottles it up.
Over centuries. Yes she is as old as Vongola Primo himself.
He'd know of her Kingdom, maybe... it depends how well G. had got him to study back then, she muses. The Vongola Primo was known to ditch his work without second thought for his people and, while that was an arguably good quality for a ruler, fearing those who'll drag him back to it (mostly G.) or escaping it when there were new sweets nearby/ in town is an entirely different matter.

There's just something she didn't account for. Her identity in a job that practically screams 'boys/ man' -a stuntman-
somehow brought her to meet a group of misfits. Including her, of course. She's still wondering about Mammon/ Vipers gender. And even then, they're an illusionist and the (so-far) greatest Mist user known, so... *shrugs*.

Colonello, Reborn and Luce got on her nerves quicker than a lightning strike. And the reason was quite simple if not obvious by comparison. They reminded and sometimes acted like them in not only mannerisms;

Reborn like her ex-lover, the king who betrayed her love and expectations.
Luce like the Bitch that got crowned queen instead of her through questionable means, may she add.
Colonello, was similar to her dear friend since childhood who'd worked as a squire at the castle. He'd been a duke's (her uncle's) nephew.

There's another one: Fon.
He acted like... Her father. Dear, kind and strong, but also calm and stern. The previous King.
A wise King. A loving father to one without a mother. He was always fair and impartial to take someone's side. She'd never hated him in her entire life.

Well... except for the arranged marriage to her fiance, whom she'd falsely loved, but it was both of their expectations and promises that were betrayed.
So it was only a minor mistake in his judgement and her fiance's responsibility for cheating. End of the line, she enjoyed Fon's company with a sense of longing and belonging filling her.

~~

So pardon if she can't help but shriek whenever she sees them, most of them together. Her emotions, even after hundreds of years would go amok until she'd lost her footing and her morals. They were too alike, yet they weren't them.

And Skilla should have known, should have seen Luce's betrayal. But that was nothing new for her, was it? Is it weird that she was mildly glad?
For a moment they felt the same pain she'd felt for centuries, equal judgement for a mistake.

Alas, she hadn't got a clue about Mafia... but she knows how to be cruel, make others beg, grovel at her feet, to fight for what she deems is right like her father and teachers often told and inspired her to do....

As such, the Carcassa Famiglia was her first target.

.
.
.
Reborn did not know of the changes in place a day after he'd left Skull with them.