Demon King?!

Skull DeMorte.
That was the name of the Immortal Stuntman and weakest Cloud Arcobaleno to ever exist.
Well, in their World that was his name. He held another, more sophisticated name, in another dimension that struck awe & fear into humans, hero's and demons alike.

Anos Voldigoad, the reincarnated Demon King of Tyranny and ex-Misfit of Demon King Academy. He had finally been acknowledged as their rightful Founder.

Currently he was doing a vacation in their dimension, which turned out to be amusing if not annoying at times.
Mostly because they held no knowledge of Magic. So when they were beating Skull or he yelled annoyingly at them - that was just an illusion of what they all thought they were doing.

It became difficult with the Vongola HI involvement; that boy always frowned at the sight of Skull.
Good quality for a demon, but weird for a human that wasn't a hero's descendent or the reincarnation of one.
Unlike himself or Ley, Hero Kanon's reincarnation from thousands of years ago.

Though maybe he's that Vongola Primo's reincarnation??

.
.
.
Anyway, Skull was meeting up with the 'Crew' later, aka his group of Allies/ Friends from his original world in this World.
They weren't even all that surprised when he told them he was part of a group referred to as the 'Strongest Seven' by Humans.
But they were furious, if not insulted, that he was called the 'Weakest' one among them.
These humans possessed no magic power or cursed/ holy swords. They had roots, but didn't know how to utilise it and perform magic. Instead they used it as something like fuel, essentially burning themselves.
It was no wonder why the Primo generation appeared as Flame Ghosts of some sort, seeing as they basically repurposed their souls and magic. They could only hope or dream of reincarnating after their lives ended. Pathetic.

Though it seems the called the burning roots they held as something called 'Dying Will Flames'. A fitting name, in all aspects, but with Anos wielding both Great Magic and Cloud Flames, he was by far too dangerous to be taken as lightly by any of them as he was and still is.

In fact, the first thing Sasha Necron, 'The Witch of Destruction', did was use her 'Demonic Eyes of Ruin' to break Anos' Illusion.
Anos only gave a smirk in response. He could always count on them to have his back like this.
He was then asked by his friend, Ley, why his Vacation was... pretending to be a toy for others and be someone he's not.

Anos agreed that it was about time to wrap his play up, he was a Demon King that still needed to keep idiots in line lest they get any ideas of replacing him again

Anos agreed that it was about time to wrap his play up, he was a Demon King that still needed to keep idiots in line lest they get any ideas of replacing him again. Though the circumstances had been unique it didn't change the fact that it happened in the past.

With that settled, he organised a meeting with the Vindice aka Bermuda.
When Bermuda found out that the meeting concerned Skull having exposed uninvolved civilians to Mafia and about the DWF he chained him with Night Flames without question, even if he was dealing with a 'successor' of sorts.