Dead Tell No Tales

~Who's turn is it?~

~The fuck? Since when do we have a system?~

~I agree. Usually it's whoever makes the most noise.~

They looked at their reaper incarnate, whom was, as it just so happened, standing among the only living person that was involved with their... undead lives. Like, the hell man? Give them a break!

...

~How much longer?~

A blonde looked at the nearby alarm, the neon letters competing with their own bright blue eyes.
~He's due in T-3..~

~Minutes?~

~T-1..~

~Oh my--~

The reaper smirked, fingering a 30t mallet in his grip. He lifted it and successfully brought it down on the mortal and crushing his brains-

BANG!!

"Ouch!! Whomst the fuck!?"

-if it just so didn't happen that the guy was actually immortal.

The man-teen shot up, slapping the offensive tool away and was instantly met with its grinning owner - the reaper incarnate - who's made it his very duty to passive-actively torment or annoy the others every waking moment.
They were currently face to face, furious-annoyed purple eyes being met by bright and proud-amused yellow ones.

"Reborn," the immortal hissed; "would it kill your unholy spirit to not do that to anyone in a 5m radius around you!?"

Reborn, ex-Sun Arcobaleno, Strongest Hitman to ever live, Tutor of the strongest Mafia Don's and now an actual Reaper (he'd already seemed to do the job quite well while alive after all, why let such a talent go to waste?), looked on with a disappointed expression. His old partner really should know better by now; it was his job to bother mortals, and the other was a forever stop at that. His mallet had already turned into a green chameleon that moved to rest on the others shoulder, watching the same-old same-old scene as when his master had been alive.

Leon, as the chameleon was called, was still alive, unlike his master and other aquaintences, the Arcobaleno. Thus he was being taken care of by the only living yet immortal of their group, the Cloud Skull DeMorte.

Even though they had been uncursed, the state had put a strain on their living bodies which, sadly, had ended with multiple poisoning via their own flames. It had caused them to die from their own flames, their bodies not being able to adjust to the sudden changes after both regrowth and flame-channels.
It had been a great disaster to see them spew blood, fall unconscious, get tired and die like withering flowers.

Some died from heartattacks, lung or liver-failure, on a job with untimely symptoms.... Skull had to watch them leave, all of them. Aria died due to short lifespan, an aftereffect from her lineage. Her daughter Uni followed her around the same age, though lasted the longest amongst them with Colonello. The Rain had lasted the longest as his flames slowed down his activity, increasing his tiredness and need for sleep. Eventually, he just didn't wake up from his coma. His girlfriend, Lal, had been not so lucky as she had two Dying Will Flames and thus passed away first.

Well, now they pursued married afterlife, which was somehow not too different from their norm, except that they were now unable to die from what could be fatal wounds for mortals. After death, they've begun haunting their comrades and thus witnessed the deaths of those after them. Reason being their bond connected them quite strong and 'stabilised' after death, the part that caused their disease being gone - their body.