💔 Heartbreaker 💔

"Ugh" Lal Mirch grumbled. She currently had a Undercover mission at a Mafia school to check if it adjusted to the new values set by Vongola... And it wasn't going so well. She had to pose as an older student there for about 3months but and couldn't verify the information as the whole student body payed attention to her. Skills, information and looks, that's why. She had boys seeking her attention even if she told them she had a boyfriend (she did, Colonello finally got accepted) but they just didn't get the message. What did she expect from snotty nose brats that had a silver spoon since birth? In the Mafia? Where threats of life and death walk hand in hand with affairs, love, animosity and other problems?

Apperently a bit too much as Tsuna and Yuni was her scale, but they were too-good-to-be-true Skies so maybe that's why. They were responsible in contrast to those kids. Even Enma and this time Byakuran (to a smaller degree).

Point being: She took longer on a simple mission, still didn't jane the information and needed to get some distance smh.

They had Holidays, which for her meant, back to CEDEF. She needed advice for once. Not Iemitsu thats for sure and Colonello would blow his top hearing some kids trying to flirt with her, even if they didn't interest her and were petty compared to him. It would be a waste of time and scare the student body and that would, again, interfere with her gathering information. She would've done otherwise if it would've helped but that was too risky as some kids were Mafia heirs and Vongola didn't need unnecessary enemies from pretty hostility thanks to the CEDEF.

She met Basil who came to collect an update instead of Iemitsu, thank god. The kid is already more reliable than Iemitsu as the next head of CEDEF. At the end Basil asked her what she plans to do, she's already in the class for the final year, so if she can't make it they'd need to assign someone new to not rouse suspicion with her entering the same class. Even if she could fail graduation but seeing how she posed as an honor student with a less-than-average social disposition it wouldn't work.

"I'm planning to get a reputation that will let at least a few girls and boys back off while not being exposed. But I have no idea as what I could pose that wouldn't be too drastic or stressful."

"Hmm, maybe one of the others could help? They also had infiltration, Undercover or espionage missions I'm sure. If not some school life experience for suggestions."

"I'll see what I can do."
"Good. If there's any change to the plan please contact me beforehand."
"Understood. See you." with that Basil waves her goodbye as she left to Arcobaleno Mansion.

She only found Reborn drinking his espresso and reading 'Mafia Times', Fon calmly watching TV and lastly Yuni and Skull chatting quietly and playing chess. The latter being a very odd sight. Who knew Skull could not be loud or a coward?

"Problem with your Mission?" stated Reborn snapping her out of her confused daze. It wasn't a question. He knew fully well she couldn't finish on time. Blame her stupid boyfriend and student Colonello, he'd whined to Reborn about how he'd taken her out for a date by now or a honeymoon even if they weren't married if it wasn't for the mission's surprising difficulty.

"Yes. Do you know of a position that won't exclude me, but make them pay less attention while not completely ignoring me and tell me things?" she slumped to a couch opposite Fon in irritation.

He offered her a bit of tea to calm herself and shut off the TV. She accepted grumbling." Those kids are in heat or smth, they keep pestering me to the point their being disgusting."

"That is unfortunate" commented Fon.

"Yeah, it's a pain." spoke Yuni. Reborn chocked on his espresso hearing her curse like that. They all turned to her raising a confused/ slightly-shocked expression.