O.D.D. until he's N.O.T.

Skull seemed more quiet as of late and others noticed. First it was Chrome who noticed it due to Skull visiting the Sawada Household with Enma - he didn't  shout even once unless he was spoken to. Later it was Fon who noticed him staring seemingly nowhere with a hallow look in his eyes. Vindice - instead off Hell as that is what it would be for Mafioso-, even Lussuria from the Varia knew!

One day, Fon even payed Viper to read his mind to know what's wrong with him. They saw his childhood memories... as a civilian kid that got bullied in school for wearing all back and having purple hair and eyes.

They called him a freak.

Skull tried ignoring them and was also backed up by his sister Violet '!?'. However, this type of behavior exaggerated when Skull went to High school.

They attacked him.

Skull was almost half-dead when his sister found him near an alley that was close to the school.
The delinquents now focused their attention on her, 'promising the slut a good time'... They started to force themselves on her.
Some others held Skull down, getting a hard-on at the girls body and her screams for help until one of them slapped her to make her shut up. Fon and Viper really wanted to intervene and rescue them. Alas, this was a memory

...why were they seeing this kind of memory?

Then they felt flames, no, not Skulls but Violet's.

She held strong Cloud flames, almost as strong as Skulls.

She fought against several boys barehanded, downing quite a few for a civilian that wasn't trained.
But then she made a mistake. When she turned her back to them and went to rescue her brother... she was shot in the back by a bullet from the leaders' gun.
She fell on top of Skull, soaking him in her blood.

Skull's eyes were blown wide in a state of shock, regret, anger and so much more... Then, as if something twisted, broke and shattered, they lit up with orange flames. '-WTH?!'

Then his entire body suddenly emitted Sky flames.
'...but isn't he a Cloud?? -Does that mean he has a secondary flame?!
Wait a fucking--Cloud and Sky?!'.

Violet reached up to Skull's face whispering something to him while she was in pain. He yelled something at her; they couldn't hear the words for some reason.
Viper tried to clear the memory  but nothing changed. Then... the sister died in his arms, tears on her face.

"Hah! The bitch died! Great! Now the other one!".

They aimed the gun at Skull.

He didn't budge, still looking into the dead eyes of his deceased sister that stared back at him like a dark and endless abyss he couldn't escape from.

The bullets rang out, Fon and Viper stepped in front of Skull to stop the bullets like they would do in their time... but they passed through them, as expected.
Then a burst of violet-purple shone behind them, mixed with orange. They turned around, not believing what they were seeing.

Skull was standing there with tears running down his face, the sunset darkening his face and shadows began crawling into the alley. Skull then proceeded to beat them up mercilessly, like he didn't think of them as humans anymore.

Those who killed others weren't humans.... guess he became one of the Monsters.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry sis.
If I was stronger, if only I-!"

He whimpered to his sister's corpse, purple flames now the only ones enveloping his form, almost like they were stroking his tears. The flames flashed again and they were surrounded by black.