Pranks

They were all busy, yet undoubtedly bored, in the living room. Reborn reading a report with Lal, Colonello being the jealous boyfriend and glaring at them, Verde tinkering with some kind of invention and Fon was reading a letter his disciple I-pin had sent. Apparently she got into it after Tsuna started writing letters to Nono. Viper counted their money as per usual and Uni was off visiting Tsuna.

Skull, the only one that's in the entertainment business made a plan to lighten their boredom.

How you may ask?

With the only method his teeny-weeny-little brain, Verde's words not his -he actually had to 'lower' his choice of dictionary so Skull could understand the insult-, could come up with.

Namely: a Prank.

He had put some recorders here and there for blackmail.
It's an excuse but he'll be dead before he'd speak the truth.
And he's not known as immortal for nothing so... Eee~eh.
Mafia makes possible so he'd like to think the possibility is still in the negatives.

Anyway, he searched on the internet and finally decided on one that seems good enough. Originally he wanted to use glitter bombs or snakes but those were out of the race as:
1) he wouldn't be able to see their reaction clearly and it would obstruct the recording

2) he'd be dead before he can get a reaction
3) they wouldn't be afraid of snakes.
Heck, Reborn taught Tsuna how to tame any type of animal that existed! Verde even provided a few of his test subjects,
'For data' he'd said.

So he went with a classic.

He stood on the stairs with a red button, grinning widely under the helmet (that also held a recorder) and began his countdown.

20
.
.
.
15
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
5

They finally felt a shiver from the weird atmosphere but dismissed it to be Reborn making plans to torture his students or some other unfortunate soul.

1
.
.
.
0-
"THE FLOOR IS LAVA!!" He jumped unto the stairs wooden railing.

Fon jumped up first, surprisingly landing in Viper's arms who'd floated upwards like a jet making her money fall and fly everywhere.

Lal screamed and hit the person closest to her which was Reborn, with her feet, while lunging backwards to Colonello who retracted his knees to himself, taking his feet off the floor, and accidentally kneeling Lal in the stomach as both made the couch fall backwards on the ground giving off an unholy screech.

Reborn, who'd gotten kicked by Lal, getting a bloody nose and looking like an angry pervert, had flipped over the table with his feet making it fly out the window.
—Skull immediately saved the image of that masterpiece.

Verde... had pushed a button on his invention while falling off his spot on the kitchen counter now looked like he was in some kind of green hamsterball.

Skull cackled like a madman at them, falling off of the railings and being unable to breathe. They all snapped to him, from mildly annoyed to downright furious and determined to bury him 12ft under in the garden with the blooming goldylocks!

Skull, sensing the animosity looked up from the ground meeting multiple guns "HAHAHAHha-?" and jolted up just before the first bullets fired.

"Get back here you bastard!"

"I'll bury you alive in little pieces, you fucking shit!"

"Not if I get him first" Reborn had fired a Chaos Shot outside the house after the clearly-holding-a-deathwish Cloud/ lackey.