😭Crybaby😭

"Ugh--WILL YOU FUCKING STOP BEING A FUCKING CRYBABY YOU FUCKING COWARD?!"

Lal had enough, they just got back from a meeting, got attacked by some mafiosi afterwards, beat them up (except Skull) and then arrived back at the Mansion.
Her temper was higher than what her idiot of a student, whom apparently had followed her, could normally drive her to.

Their supposed Cloud was a weak, wimpy and useless crybaby.
She had always disliked those types and put up with him for now as she knew and constantly reminded herself that he was previously a Civilian. But today Skull managed to blow her temper faster than a Storm can go 180! (-and if anyone thought she was on her bloody period then they'd get a bullet sent their way, periodt).

So yeah, the stuntman was pretty scared of her rage, that was very much unbecoming of a Rain (even if she had a Mist-secondary) and keeping quiet in the face of it's - that is, her - Fury. For now.

The others were halfway observing it but not interfering, least of all Reborn and Luce.
They were simply watching the two from their seats near the window and drinking their beverages or polishing a Leon-gun. Fon was looking at the scene in growing concern.
Viper was plain-out ignoring them if not for the fact that he flinched every time he heard Lal screech. Let it be said: The woman could hit an ungodly volume making Banshees cower and take notes.

Colonello was still hiding behind Fon's seat on the Couch, scared of his mentor that he liked very much, but currently seemed worse than during his days as an often reprimanded COMSUBIN-recruit.
And Verde... was in his Lab, his soundproof lab.
Much to the hidden envy of a Cloud and Mist.
Maybe he'd have a detention-thing against raging Rain's down there? Lal's words were like pelleting rain on a person's unprotected/-covered self.
Simply Cold and Merciless.
Like bullets against paper. Penetrating like nothing could stop them of their path until they reached their target, without aim. Said target was a cowering Skull.

Whom, for that matter, hadn't or didn't expect her to suddenly attack him like that. What was he think-no, he should have expected this. It always did. It always happened at some point in time;
That he was thought of as a plague, a weakling and a CrYbaBy.
Like a recurring nightmare he can never wake up from. And it would just be the opening tact to his following Nightmares, like the bullying he experienced in school until he had to eventually drop out. Hence why he became a stuntman.

Those near him always had had the choice to leave whenever they wanted, and so did he. But what set them apart was the fact that he was afraid, a crybaby really - but was crying honestly so bad?
Why was it even an insult?
Some people don't know or like to cry, but when they want to and just can't they get labeled as emotion/-heartless. And those who cry because they can feel it too much, worry for others, are in pain? They cry.
Then they are Crybaby's.
How is that fair? Why is it fair?
He doesn't know why nor how.

So the moment Lal seemed to be out of breath/ gas he came out of his hiding spot, that didn't really hide him - behind the staircase railings.
Lal was at the lower hallway.
He could've barely hoped to hide behind the thin, polished and strong wooden bars that made up the railing, which blatantly -almost traitorous to the fire Lal held in her eyes- chose to expose his purple leathersuit.

Anyway, when the moment had presented itself, he jumoed down the stairs and before Lal could've reached him (if she really wanted to tear him limb from limb or give him Nightmares), vanished in the adjoined door below it which lead into the Garage. The others were sure the Cloud/ Lackey/ Weakling was making his getaway with his motorbike.