Trinisette Wolf

Skull was restless.

Every single Arcobaleno -even Bermuda- noticed, but they didn't know the reason to the 'why'. It didn't seem like something civilian as they had checked (without being found out) his kalender/ planner but didn't find anything unusual.

Viper & Colonello even stalked him once. The only thing of note they could report was how he'd bumped into Hibari and the younger Cloud growled at him but then showed an emotion they couldn't place.

They can't place an Emotion. They, an EX-COMSUBIN and an illusionist.

= Obvious confusion.

The others couldn't figure it out either. Reborn had asked Tsuna about his cloud's, Kyoya's, behaviour while said Guardian's Uncle had personally tried to get more info from his Nephew.
The result: Kyoya seemed more aggressive & aloof. Growling at them at least once, he only calms down around Tsuna's Sky Flames.

The Arcobaleno have tried to copy that method with Skull and Uni's help, but it didn't work at all.

Eventually, it, like so many things in their group that sparked unrest, was met with direct confrontation.

"SPILL! < a yelp>
You've been even more pathetic than normal and that's something we don't need around here! So would you chill!!?" Lal was raging at Skull.

Uni wanted to calm Lal down knowing attitude, as much as their group had it, didn't help the situation. Neither did it solve it. But Verde stopped her. If Skull needed to be pushed to his limits to calm down then so be it, was the decision their majority had decided upon.

Plus, why would he be jittery when he was around the world's most dangerous, if not strongest, Elements? He was even a part of them and they weren't even targeting him before this,... minus the usual fights.

"Yeah Lackey. None of us need that kind of thing. So shove it down. Kora!"

"..."

"In the first place you're being illogical. Nothing is going to happen. And even if it did, you'd just be hiding in the garage like always." Reborn and Verde joined in on their Rain pairs verbal beat-down.

From the side of the living room, Bermuda and Fon were frowning at them all - the former more so than the latter.

In the first place, this generation's, excluding the fact it would be the last one, Cloud Arcobaleno didn't make sense to any of the Vindice officers. It was the first time they saw one, a Cloud in any regard, acting like this.

The current Arcobaleno had waved Bermuda's belated questions off by saying they were simply stuck with a misconception, disaster or even a Mistake of the Trinisette and Checkerface.

Bermuda liked that attitude even less. Something was clearly up or wrong with the Cloud. Even if he's supposedly inverted, he hasn't seen a sign of Skull having claimed anything for his territory... besides his octupus and motorbike but that's an organism and vehicle, nothing concrete or large in proportion to his flames. Even the Vongola Cloud had a bigger territory before getting recruited or at 5 years old from what Fon told him.
And weren't inverted Clouds perceived as more of the people claiming ones anyways? That would mean he claimed those he allowed and accepted close to him. The only instance that would be even slightly similar to the notion would be the Cloud's begging of 'Reborn-sempai' before he's about to get a beating or being left out.

'Ignorance'. That word suddenly popped to mind. They are mistreating the Cloud.... Wait. What if he did claim territory... and is feeling alarmed for some unknown/unexplained reason... Then couldn't there be a very good possibility that he senses something in regards to that territory?